Miracle

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LET ME GO!!!" He shook everyone off and headed straight for Jungkook.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed trying to shield himself.

Everyone rushed to protect the youngest, Jungkook, but they were too late. Someone appeared in front of Jungkook and shielded him with golden light. No one could believe it. God himself came. Taehyung bouced off the golden light.

"I am your God and you are my angel, therefore I shall have mercy. You have killed and commited deadly sins, but since I have always loved you as my own son, I shall spare your life, but you will never again be one of us. That is the most I can do for you, Taehyung."  Tae processed what he has just heard. It was the same line from his dream, or vision. He then charged at God. He hated him so much now that he found out who told him he could never again be an angel. With a single flick of a finger, Taehyung was casted down to Earth. 

He woke up finding himself in a mansion. Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and even Yoongi were watching him intensely.

"Where am I?" He looked around. "Where is this place? Why do you guys all looks so sad?"

"We have been thrown away from the heavens. We are stuck in this mansion on Earth", Jungkook said quietly in the corner. He started crying. Everyone was sent down. When Taehyung was fighting the angels, they were trying to protect Tae.

"You could have let the arrows hit him. Instead of just one angel dying, you all have caused hundre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter