Long Ago and Far Away

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun started glowing and was surrounded by golden light. 

"Don't lose yourself, my dear brother."

Taehyung cried as he studied his new, larger wings. "It looks like hyung's wings now." He smiled sadly. He feels as if there is a hole in his chest, pain in his heart. To try and release his pain, Tae went for a stroll in the huge garden. Whatever he walks on or by, it wilts then dies. Tears started forming when he saw the garden. "Why does this garden look familiar?" He then saw little kids running around.

"Haha! Tag! You're it!"

"AHHHHH!"

"What's wrong Tae!"

"Ha! Got you! You're it now!" They both fell down laughing. "Ah, hyung I'm tired. Let's take a break now." They both layed on the grass. Baekhyun pretended to sleep, and when he saw Tae almost sleeping, he started tickling his dongsaeng. "Aish! Hyung! I'm trying to sleep!" He swatted his hyung's arm away. Baekhyun kept on tickling Tae anyway. "Hyungggggg! I really am tired. Pleeeeaaassseeee?" Tae made puppy eyes at his hyung.

"Fine, go to sleep." Baekhyun huffed. "Tae, you got no jams."

"Thanks hyung! I'm really tired." Tae layed on his hyung's lap and snuggled against him. Baekhyun smiled at his beloved Tae.

"Taehyung. Taehyung." He felt someone shaking his shoulder.

"Taehyung. Tae. Wake up."

"Yeessssss?" He opened his eyes grogglily. He expected to see Baekhyun, but instead saw Namjoon.

"Hey. We've been looking all over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter