Possessed

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fear rushed through him. "Was it because-

"Hyung?"

"Yah! Jungkook! You scared me!" The younger male stiffled a laugh. "What did you come here for?"

"Hobie hyung told me about your old friend-"

"Out! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Tae did not want to be reminded of what had happened the other day.

"Are you okay hyung?"

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? GET OUT!" Jungkook shocked and hurt backed out of the room. Baekhyun then appeared out of nowhere.

"Sooo, I see you hurt your lovely donsaeng."

"What are you doing here?""Oh? Did you not miss me after all these years?" He feigned a hurt expression.

"Awwwwww my sunshiney Tae has grown up hasn't he. My pwecious little brother." Baekhyun talked in a tone used for babies. Anger rose up in Taehyung.

"Won't you shut up and go to h*ll?"

"Do you think it is wise to talk to your best friend who saved your life like that? I can be nice to you, but I can also hurt you." Suddenly, a black figure slid across Tae's room. Within a blink of an eye, emerged into Tae's body. His eyes once again turned red, and his wings transformed from white snow to black coals. A devilish grin crossed his face.

"What was all this talk about hurting me? Oh hyung, don't be silly. I am much stronger than you. I can kill you just by blinking my eyes." Tae advanced onto Baekhyun who stood his ground. "You are pathetic. You can't even fight me." Tae's hyung charged at Tae only to be grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter