Memories

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so, so sorry Baekhyun hyung", Taehyung whispered. 

That night, Tae couldn't fall asleep. All that was on his mind was Baekhyun. Finally when he drifted asleep, he dreamt of memories.

"Baekhyun hyung! Look at me! I grew wings! I'm like you now!" Taehyung giggled.

"Haha. Yay! We can fly together now!"

"Hyung! I got an idea! You pretend to be my mom and take care of me, and I play the child!"

"Okay! Sounds like fun!" They both giggled uncontrollably. Tae's dreams drifted into a horrible nightmare. Taehyung was running around on top of the house, and accidently knocked an angel off the roof.

"AHHHHH! Hyung! COME!!!"

"What is it?" Taehyung pointed at the ground with a shaking finger. "Y-you p-pushed him o-off?" He nodded solemnly. "Taehyung! What are we going to do?"Baekhyun paced around panicking. Leave it up to me. If God comes, I'll explain. All you gotta do is stay quiet, okay?" As Baekhyun thought, God could sense when one of his angel died.

"BAEKHYUN! DID YOU DO THIS?"

"N-no my l-lord."

"THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN, HOW DID HE DIE?!" God boomed. Taehyung bolted straight up. He could remember his hyung explaining but couldn't make out the words. After that, all he saw God throwing Baekhyun away from the heaven, Baekhyun crying. Tae remembered something. Baekhyun's wings were once white, his eyes green.

"Why did his wings and eyes change color. Namjoon hyung said something about me having r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter