Never Again Be One of Us

Dear to my Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am your God and you are my angel, therefore I shall have mercy. You have killed and commited deadly sins, but since I have always loved you as my own son, I shall spare your life, but you will never again be one of us. That is the most I can do for you, Taehyung." He woke up finding himself shaking and crying. "Why am I crying?"  

Taehyung was a cheerful, bubbly kind of angel. Everyone loves him, but he has a habit of blanking out a lot, so people call him Blank Tae. He always had a wide smile on his face, and whoever looked at it, the can't help but also smile. Out of his other 6 friends, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, and Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung was the kindest. He trusted everyone. he loved everyone. Taehyung does not have even one drop of evil in him. He is the most innocent and purest creature in the world. Never has he ever gotten mad at anyone.

"Yoongi hyung! Do you want to play with me?"

"No! Go away! Leave me alone! I hate you!" Tae was taken back by his hyung's harsh words. His face broke into a hurt expression, but he quickly put on a smile.

"Ok hyung. I'll leave you alone." Taehyung walked away and played with Jungkook. Those two are like brothers, always joking and playing around like little kids. Jungkook started tickling Taehyung who was giggling uncontrollably. When Jungkook finally stopped, Tae was gasping for air. "Jungkook-ah, you made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts", Taehyung whin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter