It's Time

The Adopted Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

“I WANT A DIVORCE!” Sunghoon yelled at Miyoung while throwing divorce papers across the room.

“After one month of marriage oppa? What do you think people will say?” Miyoung retorted.

“THAT CHILD YOU ARE CARRYING IS NOT MINE AND YOU KNOW IT! DID YOU GO TO THE MEDIA TELLING THEM THAT WE ARE HAVING A CHILD!? YOU SHOULD OF TOLD THEM YOU ARE HAVING A CHILD!”

“Oppa you don’t remember? During our honeymoon that night?” Miyoung said as she inching close to Sunghoon, trying to touch his hands.

“DON’T TOUCH ME! I WAS DRUNK THAT NIGHT! I DON’T WANT TO REMEMBER! PLUS THE DOCTOR SAID YOU WERE 2 MONTHS PREGNANT! WE ARE ONLY MARRIED FOR A MONTH”

“I will never let you go back to Yeonhwa-unnie! You will stay married to me!” Miyoung screeched.

“You think I don’t know what you’ve been doing behind my back. I obviously have been spying on you for the past month. Does the name Kangta ring a bell? Because I know you’ve been secretly seeing him!” Sunghoon smirked, knowing that he has won the battle. Sunghoon took out a stake of pictures from his briefcase. The photos were of Miyoung and Kangta holding hands and kissing.

“HOW DARE YOU-”

“How dare I? Listen to me Lee Miyoung, you will sign these divorce papers and give me back my last name and my life. You don’t deserve my last name, Yeonhwa does, and she always has!” Sunghoon spat.

“Oppa, please forgive! Please oppa! Please don’t leave me alone!” Miyoung begged.

“Alone? You won’t be alone, you’ll have Kangta!”

“OPPA PLEASE! I’m sorry!” Miyoung got down on her knees.

“These papers better be signed by the next time we see each other” and with that Sunghoon left Miyoung on the ground and left the room.

Sunghoon got into his car and drove to his parent’s house.

“Eomma? Appa? Are you guys home?

All of a sudden Sunghoon received a slap in the face by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter