Confrontation

The Adopted Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I too also have an announcement, I’m pregnant” I chimed.

 

“BWO!!!” my mom stood up quick. My dad remained silent and kept staring at the ground. My sister looked perplexed as if a bee stung her . Sunghoon’s dad didn’t seem to care and Sunghoon’s mom’s eyes were wide open as if she saw a ghost.

 

I didn’t want to make eye contact with the only person in this room who I thought loved me, Sunghoon. Remain strong til’ the end Yeonhwa!

 

“What’s really interesting about this news is that my baby’s father is Kang Sunghoon” I smirked at the perplexed group.

 

“YOU’RE LYING! YOU JUST WANT THE ATTENTION AGAIN! LEAVE US ALONE!” my mom shouted at me.

 

“Yeobo, not so loud! The neighbours will hear!” my dad tried to calm her down. “Yeonhwa, you should leave. I don’t know if you are in the right mind right now, but just leave!” my dad told me.

 

“MY SON WOULD NEVER TOUCH THIS WOMAN! LEE BYUNGHEE WHAT’S GOING ON!?” Sunghoon’s dad stood up and raised his voice.

 

“HOW DARE YOU USE MY SON’S NAME IN YOUR PITY GAME!” his mother said to me. I was waiting for Sunghoon to defend me and our child but of course he didn’t say anything. I have to defend for myself from now on.

 

“UNNIE JUST LEAVE! You are ruining my relationship! JUST ADMIT YOU’RE LYING!” Miyoung screeched.

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before I spoke. “Believe me or not, but I have been in a relationship with Sunghoon oppa for 3 years. And I’m pregnant with his child. And you eomma and appa, why do you hate me so much?” I could start feeling the warm tears on my cheeks, but I had to say this speech or else I will never have the courage to say it again.

 

“Eomma, appa, Miyoung. I loved you guys so much because you gave me a home, fed me, and put me in school. I was just an orphan wanting to be loved from a family that’s why I spent most of my childhood trying to please you all, but all I get back is hate. Why do you still carry me along even if you hate me so much?” I was sobbing like an idiot in front of them.

 

“I didn’t come here to cause trouble. I came here to congratulate Miyoung and Sunghoon-oppa” I said why wiping my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter