Chapter 2

I give myself to you

Light sniffs. Yoongi had turned towards Hoseok. All of them were sleeping now but Yoongi was still looking at Hoseok. Hoseok had his back towards Yoongi. In the dim light of moon from the window, Yoongi could see Hoseok's lightly trembling shoulders.

Hoseok stiffened as a hand rested on his shoulder. Not knowing what to do he just stayed still. 

"It's okay now. Go to sleep. You are safe." A husky voice said. Hoseok hid his face more into the pillow. Hoseok could not identify the voice but the hand was starting to give  light and soft pats on his shoulder. Something that was saying Hoseok that yes he was really into a safe hands now. Something on which Hoseok can trust. Something or someone is there to protect him.

Hoseok woke up as he gathered his supplies and headed towards bathroom. Just he was on the door Yoongi joined him. Hoseok surprisingly looked at Yoongi but Yoongi was walking straight face. Hoseok didnot have to ask because Yoongi was already standing in front of the bathroom as he brushed his teeth. Hoseok was surprised again because not only he found Yoongi still Standing outside after he finished his shower but also Yoongi joined him on his walk to room back. 

Hoseok wasnot alone whole day. Yoongi was there. Maybe it's near or far. Yoongi was there within Hoseok's sight or maybe Hoseok was into Yoongi's sight. Not even a look shared, not even a word spoken, not even a conversation made, they did their errands according to the routine made. But one thing Hoseok was known of. Yoongi was there and Hoseok felt safe.

 

"You cried last night?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok who was making his bed ready suddenly looked at him. Yoongi wasn't looking at Hoseok. His eyes were focused on the notebook as he wrote something.

"Was it you last night?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi suddenly stopped writing. He didn't speak but he didn't look at Hoseok too. Tightening the grip on the pen and rotating it between his index and middle finger, Yoongi nodded as he coughed awkwardly.

Hoseok smiled. " Thank you, hyung." 

Yoongi nodded again. He again started to write on his notebook without looking at Hoseok , Hoseok smiled as he pulled the blanket and get into his bed wishing Yoongi a good night.

"From now on......" Hoseok heard Yoongi say " .....don't cry." 

 

 

"No......no.... please don't....."

"No,.......no........"

"Please............. .."

"It hurts!"

Yoongi woke up at the noises. Gathering his all senses Yoongi saw Hoseok was speaking in his sleep. Getting near Hoseok's bed, he saw Hoseok had his both hands covering his chest as he was sleeping with his stomach down. Yoongi sighed. He put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder like he did before to make Hoseok calm. Hoseok's noise slowly getting down as his breath slowly getting normal. 

Yoongi was just about to stand up and leave.....

"Mom.." 

It was a light whisper but it felt more like Hoseok was crying. 

Yoongi bit his lips in confusion what to do as he looked around the room. Everyone were sleeping soundly and yeah hell, Yoongi is jealous of them. Waking them up just because Hoseok wasnot able to sleep would be just more awkward. So it was the only thing that came on Yoongi's mind.

Yoongi pulled his bed and attached with Hoseok's bed. Getting into his bed within just one arm of distance between them Yoongi gently patted on Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok seemed to get calm. Yoongi could finally get some sleep now. 

Hoseok felt so clam that unconsciously he pulled Yoongi's hand and clutched it on his chest. Yoongi was so sleepy that though he knew Hoseok's action, he let him, he let Hoseok to clutch his hand.

Though Yoongi knew they would be in awkward position tomorrow.Though Yoongi knew other members will be surprised to see them. Though Yoongi knew there would be a lot to explain the situation to others.