Chapter 11

I give myself to you

"Don't take his words into your heart. He didn't mean to get angry at you. He was actually worried." Seokjin said as he put the band-aid in Hoseok's nose bridge.

"He is always like that to me. All he do is remind me of how important my studies is and how important it is for me to get out of here." Hoseok tsked.

"Why don't you look at this way, he wants you to get rid of this warden and other boys. Since the fight you had, Yoongi has been quite protective towards you." Seokjin said.

"He was in bad mood after all. He spits all his anger to other if he gets angry." Jimin said.

 

"Guys, we gotta get out from here." Namjoon said as he stood at the door. All of them looked towards him. " Well, except Hoseok." 

"I am not doing any work." Taehyung said as he sat on the bed.

"Taehyung, we gotta go. We have our routine." Namjoon tried to call Taehyung out.

"No, I am not doing. You all leave your works to me. I am not doing it today." Taehyung said as he folded his arms and leaned at the wall.

"Yah, you trying to run away from your work? You cannot. I won't allow you to." Namjoon pulled Taehyung out of the room. Taehyung tried a lot to stay stable at the bed but Namjoon's pulling force was greater. Bringing all others outside Namjoon was quick to push Yoongi inside the room and give a thumbs up for good luck.

Yoongi stumbled on his steps. Regaining his balance he stood in front of Hoseok. Awkwardly coughing and scratching back of his neck. Hoseok stood up as he tried to get out of the room.

"We need to talk!" Yoongi spoke.

Hoseok turned behind to look at Yoongi . He still was scratching his nape and another hand was in the pocket of his grey shorts.

"About that what I said earlier....."

"I deleted it from my memory, hyung. It's alright." Hoseok smiled.

"NO,IT'S NOT ALRIGHT! I mean yeah......it alright to forget what I told you before. I mean.....I scolded you. BUT HOW DARE YOU TO FORGET ALL OF IT??" Yoongi was surprised because now that he had already said some of his feelings but this guy in front of him is saying that he will forget it all.

"What do you want me to remember? Last time when we had fight you stopped talking with me. Do you want that to happen again? In case of me, no I won't let that happen." Hoseok said.

"Just go through all the things I said. Think about each and every word I said. Maybe you will understand." 

"Hyung, you already are a mystery for me. Please don't make these puzzles." 

"Puzzles? Ok let's get this clear and straight. Let's get together, Hoseok . You and me. What do you say?" Yoongi spoke so fast that Hoseok took time to decipher his words.

"Getting together like......"

"C....c... couples."

"I...... see."

They stood awkwardly there. Yoongi still couldn't meet Hoseok's eyes and Hoseok trying to find something interesting looking at the walls behind Yoongi .

" I need to go outside. I have other works in my routine. Uh......was that all you need to talk about?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh? Uh...... ok. I mean.....yeah."

Hoseok nodded as he walked away from the room. 

"! You messed it. You messed it up all." Yoongi murmured as he sat on his bed scratching his head in frustration. "Let's get together Hoseok . You and me. Who does even purposes like that???"

Yoongi was still sitting on his bed as he closed his face with his hands, sighing heavily. Then the side of his bed shrink a little.

"Okay." Hoseok's voice. Yoongi quickly looked at the person beside him. Hoseok wasnot looking at Yoongi and was looking at his palm, playing with His fingers.

"Let's get together, hyung. You and me. Many people get together isn't it? Let's do this. I mean...... just because it's people like us doesn't mean that we can't even try isn't it? Ok.... let's get together, hyung." Hoseok smiled even without looking at Yoongi.

And Yoongi smiled when he looked at Hoseok. Playfully pushing Hoseok with his shoulder.

"But Min Yoongi you gotta treat me nicely. I am not an ordinary boyfriend, you get it?" 

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok could see him with the corner of his eyes.

"You know I shipped you with my best friend Rosé ?"

"Yah!!!!"

 

Now just because they agreed to become a couple didn't mean that they would be extra from before. Things carried like before. It was Seokjin and Namjoon who understood and made their routine so that they could be together. Hoseok being the sunshine he is, would be the most talking and Yoongi being the cool person he is, would listen to Hoseok silently. They were totally opposite but somehow it was so satisfying being with each other. Yoongi reading silently beside Hoseok and Hoseok aggressively solving his maths and science. Yoongi was a quick learner. He learned faster than Hoseok. Which made Namjoon's work easier. He would teach Yoongi and it was Yoongi who made it clear until Hoseok understood. Smiling when they would cross each other's path. Yoongi now eating it the dining room more than rooftop. Their midnight whispers now included Hoseok's giggles and chuckles. 

"Hyung."

"Huh?"

"Is everyone asleep?"

"Maybe."

"Hyung, when I get out from here. I will come to meet you like everyday."

"Sure. Just don't bring Rosé with you."

"Are you still awkward with her?" 

"No. But it would be awkward if you come together."

"Hyung, when you get out from here, let's go to Gwanju. My home place. If you like then we can settle there."

Yoongi was silent was for sometime.

"Hyung, we don't have to if you don't......"

"Ok, let's get settled in Gwanju."

"Yah, guys you don't want to disturb all of us with your future plans, do you?" Namjoon suddenly switch on the lights and was standing before them rubbing his eyes, only to find Hoseok and Yoongi holding their hands from their bed.

"We can hear all of your planning. Just sleep, now. Talking is for day."Namjoon said as he switched off the lights and went back to his bed.

Few days later they found Hoseok's and Yoongi's bed joined together. Hoseok was no longer crying in his sleep. There was no more whispering in the midnight. Because Yoongi now, would hold Hoseok and Hoseok slept more comfortably in Yoongi's embrace.