Chapter 15

I give myself to you

"Mr. Min here are your x-ray reports and medicines.  I have indicated the time on their labels so don't forget to take them in time." The nurse said.

"Thank you."

"YOOOOONNNGGGIII HYYYUUUUNNNGGG !!!!" Hoseok ran directly towards Yoongi as he hugged him.

"Mr. Jung...." 

"I am so sorry for him. He is just too excited." Yoongi said as he patted Hoseok's hair who was still hugging him tightly.

The nurse sighed as she left the room.

"What makes you so excited hmm?" Yoongi said. 

"Finally, the great Min Yoongi is getting check out from the hospital. Is there any reason I shouldn't be happy about?" Hoseok said finally looking at Yoongi's face.

"Ummm, let me think. You should bring food for me. Also you should help me to walk for anywhere i want to go. Maybe carry too. My medicine's routine, you should remember it. And importantly i can't work like before maybe you have to do the works that they assign me to." Yoongi said as he rubbed his index finger on his chin pretending to think.

"Huh....but.." Hoseok pouted for a moment but soon his cheerful smile returned " No problem hyung."

 

 

"WELCOME BACK " Other roommates shouted as Yoongi entered the room with help of Hoseok who we carrying his bag.

"What the heck is That?" Yoongi pointed at the wall behind his bed's headboard with his crutch.

There was written welcome back with cuts of newspaper that Jimin and Taehyung took more than two hours just to cut and paste at the wall. They were so proud of it. 

"Jimin and Taehyung hyung did that." Jungkook said. He had told them that was really bad idea knowing how Yoongi was.

Hoseok held his laugh as he saw face of Yoongi disgusted and Jimin and Taehyung gulping as they threw death glares at Jungkook .

"Yoongi hyung, that's "WELCOME BACK ". You see W-E-L-...." Namjoon was trying to explain .

"I know that idiot but why the heck it's so ugly?" 

"I told You, I told You it looked ugly. I told to use pink papers." Seokjin said as he looked towards Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Uhhh.... budget problem Maybe?" Jimin said.

"Pink? Yah you think I returned from some beauty contest?" 

"Hyung you are tired. Rest for now. You can scold them later." Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi on his bed.

"We will be going Hoseok.  We have works to do. Yoongi, take rest for now." With this Seokjin pushed everyone out of the room.

"They were happy for you hyung. You shouldn't be angry like that." Hoseok said as he started to organize the medicines at Yoongi's table.

"I wasn't angry and they know it." 

 

 

"Yoongi hyung, you know what? I will study harder. I will study more than before. Exam is after 4 months so these 4 months I will study with my all heart." Hoseok said as he looked far away smiling at something.

It was evening. They were sitting at the roof top. Enjoying the cool air and scent of wet earth after rain.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok .

"Huh? Nothing. I just realised I need to study to pass the exam." Hoseok smiled.

"Hoseok, don't try to fool me. You are hiding something."

"There is nothing hyung. What will I even hide?"

"I know it from the way you smile. It is not something happy that's on your mind, right?"

"Hyung...."

"Hoseok won't you share your problem with your boyfriend?" Yoongi said as he held Hoseok's hand on his. His voice was soft.

" I...... I...... don't want to leave you hyung. I won't leave you." Tears ran out of Hoseok's eyes as he had held them so long.

"Who said you are leaving me? Tell me clearly Hoseok." Yoongi said.

"Hyung.." Hoseok said as he hid his face on Yoongi's chest. " It was mom's birthday yesterday so I called her she is really sick hyung. She is very sick. "

"Well that's not a big problem. If you call your sister and she brings your mom's medical reports here then the warden will allow you to meet her. Well not everyday but 3-4 hours is quite long time isn't it? I didn't know that you would cry just to leave me for that." Yoongi said as he made Hoseok look at him, wiping his tears.

"I am afraid she will find me that I am in juvenile home for some crime."

"Its ok Hoseok . Also you know you are not a criminal, right? And most importantly she is sick she won't think something like that. Just tell her that you moved to hostel and don't get enough time. Hmm?" 

Hoseok nodded.

"Aigoo, such a baby. So cute." Yoongi chuckled as he pulled Hoseok back into hug.

"I am sorry hyung. I am really sorry."