Chapter 13

I give myself to you

"For me my family is everything.  My mom especially, she is my absolutely everything." Hoseok said.

"Yes hyung. Me too. For me my mom, dad, sister and my pet turtle is everything. " Jungkook said.

"But every family is not perfect Hoseok." Seokjin said.

" What do you mean?" Hoseok was not satisfied .

"Well you may be from a perfect family but you know sometimes or even in actual  there are people whose family is not good." 

"No. Every family is good. You should love and protect your family by any means." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok, there are times when even your family is your enemy." Seokjin said.

"You stop it." Hoseok said as he threw a pillow to seokjin and closed his ears. " you are a bad person. Every family is good. Everyone in the family is good ."

"Hoseok, I........." seokjin was about to say something.

"Yoongi hyung, tell this person how beautiful is family." Hoseok walked towards yoongi, who was silently scribbling something on his notebook.

"Hoseok, let's go outside." Yoongi pulled Hoseok by wrist as they went to the garden.

 

 

"How can he say something so bad to family? Family means everything, right? Family never does anything  bad. Hyung, family is good right?" 

They were sitting on the ground. Hoseok still couldn't  believe over seokjin's words. He was constantly mumbling about how a family is always good.

"Yes, yes. Family is good." Yoongi said as he chuckled and pushed Hoseok by his forefinger on his forehead .

" You also think that hyung? Yay!!!!! You are my favourite now. Of course family is good and moms are the best. Right hyung?" Hoseok said as he cheered a little.

"Moms?" Yoongi hesitated a little.

"Hyung.." Hoseok pouted.

"Yea. Moms are best." Yoongi smiled a little.

Well at least he tried to.

 

Everything was going well. Everything.  Hoseok would sometimes cry and panic in his sleep but as long as yoongi was there to calm him, everything was going smooth.

 

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!!" Jungkook ran towards Yoongi. " Hyung, h...ho... Hoseok hyung, warden came with some guys. I tried to stop. They took hobi hyung. I tried to fight but they were stronger than me. I...... I ........." Jungkook was breathing fast, shocked, trying not to cry and panicked at same time.

"WHERE? WHERE DID THEY TAKE HIM?" Yoongi said as he shaked Jungkook to bring him to normal.

"O...old building." Jungkook said.

"This basterd." 

 

"Why are you always behind Me? I didn't do anything wrong to you." Hoseok said crying as he pushed himself on the floor trying to get away from the warden and two other boys.

"Don't play so innocent in front of me. I know everything about you. Now just be a good boy and make me happy." Warden smirked .

" I ....... I...... I don't u ....understand. what a.... are you say ...... saying."

"Stop this drama right now. You know what I am saying." Warden said as he trailed his hand on Hoseok's face.

"S .....s....stop it. I .....I.. ..don't like it." Hoseok cried, trying to get away from the hand.

"You talk too much. Guys, can you make him silent?" Warden  called the other boys.

"N...n....no What are you doing? No.....n...no......" 

One of the boy hold Hoseok's hands while other put something on a cloth and covered Hoseok's face. Within some seconds Hoseok fainted.