A different day

Bye bye my peaceful life

Irenes pov

Everything was the same. I woke up, did my morning routine and ate breakfast.

After that I left for school with Wendy and Seulgi.

As I though Byun Baekhyun waited in front of the school gate to "welcome" me.

U really got the nerve to show up after all what happened don't u nerd?, he said in a angry tone.

U and ur friends dare to say I have a big mounth?! Don't u see this handsome face?! His hot body?!

omg I think he lost his mind.

Beside ur grades what else have u in ur life?!, he said while getting louder and louder.

Yahhh it's enough now why don't u just leave us alone u stup-,  some friends of Baekhyun grabbed seulgi and wendy and covered their mounth.

It's getting really dangerous now..the other students won't do anything and we r in front of the schoo gate so the teacher won't see us...What should I do?

Afraid? HAHAHAHAHAHA don't be afraid u don't even have anything to lose, he said while pushing me back.

I fell down. He really looks annoyed and like he wanted to punch me. I knew he had no pride. I mean punching a girl?

I looked at him angrily.

U u r making me crazy SHOW SOME RESPECT TO UR SUNBAE. I'LL TEACH U SOME MANNERS U CRAZY

That's it I though. That's when I'm getting punched. I looked at my friend who r still tried their best to get away and help me. I'm ashamed. I basically dragged them into this kind of situation...

I face Beakhuyn as I saw him getting reading to punch me.

Seulgi, wendy, I'm sorry for being such an idiot. I closed my eyes and waited.

*PUNCH*

I..I heard a punch but..I don't feel anything..did he miss? As I'm opening my eyes I saw Baekhyun on the ground. He is bleeding. I looked up and saw a boy I've never seen here before reaching his hand for me.

Are u okay?, he said.

Yes..uhmm..thank u, I said while grabbing his hand and stood up.

Joohyun are u okay?!, I heard my friends saying. I looked their way and saw them running. They gave me a big hug. Wait what happened to Beakhyuns friends..?

All of them were on the ground. No way did he do all of this..alone..?!

Some teachers heard the noise and hurried to the gate. Some students explained what happened and I went to the classroom to avoid this mess. 

After a while other students also came into the classroom and we startes lessons as if noting happpened. 

Who was this guy anyway? I though myself.

Lunchbreak~

We walked through the hallway as we heard some rumours about a transfer student.

Seulgi explained:

I heard the 3rd. years got a transfer student and he's really good looking tho. Even though I heard he has a drak past and got kicked out of his previous school due to violence.

Wtf really? Wow we have someone like that here, Wendy said.

Well maybe he could teach Byun Baekhyun a lesson with one punch, Seumgi joked.

A transfer studnet hmm?

It's the transfer student kim jonghyun KYAAAH~~, I heard some girls saying. 

I looked at their way and saw a familiar figure. It's that guy who helped me up! 

Our eyes met. He smiled a little bit but got surrounded by girls right after that.

Seems like he is really popular with the girls and well he also already made some enemies.

Baekhyun won't back of with just that. 

It's better when I avoid him, so I won't get into any further problems.

After school I went straight home.

I opened my door and to my surprise my parents r at home..and the transfer student?!

Welcome back Joohyun, my mother greeted me.

Hello mom...uhm..what is he doing here and his parents?!, I said.

Listen up Joohyun. This man is your future husband well your fiance, my father said proudly.

WHAT?!, I yelled.

I looked at him with an awkward smile.

He also doesn't seem that happy about this all..

What is going to happen to my peaceful life?!