Happy end

Bye bye my peaceful life

Irenes pov:

Two weeks have passed since then. The police are still investigating the case. Jonghyun has been overprotective since then but it's understandable. He's blaming himself and is afraid that something happens to me again. Even tho I said that it's not his fault at all. The one at fault is Jessica Jung. What happened to her you ask? Well after the police took her she was still thinking that everything she did was right. It was out of "Love" anyway. Her parents came to apologize and said that they'll make sure something like this never happens again. They'll put Jessica under psychological treatment while she's in prison.

"Jjong let's go for a walk together", I said and smiled at him.

"Sure", he smiled back and took my hand. It was a beautiful day. We walked through the park as he stopped.

"Jjong?"

"Hyuna-ah", he said and faced me.

"From now on I'll be the one who protecs you, I'll make sure your safe, I'll make you happy and I'll make sure your smile never fades away. I've been realizing my feelings for you since a long time ago. You are different from the girls I knew. I love your smile, your kindness, your hair, your smell. I love how you're trying to understand others people feelings first but never forget to put your own feelings at first place. You're like a gift from god. I really love you ou know it right? So what I want t say is..Bae Joohyun will you marry me?", he kneeled down and put out a silver diamon ring.

My body frozed. I've never felt so happy before. Tears are running down my cheeks.

"With pleasure Kim Jonghyun", I said and he hugged me.

"Let's stay together until we're grey and old", he whispers to my ear.

 

 

 

A/n

Sorry for not updating so long. I know it's a short chapter but I ran out of ideas. xD

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading "Bye bye my peaceful life". I've been writing on a new story starred Jenniexyou and it's called "childhood friends".

See you :3 ^^