Confession

Bye bye my peaceful life

Irenes pov:

I came back down after my morning routine as I saw Jonghyun prepearing breakfast.

"Ah perfect timing, I'm finished", he said.

We ate some french toast, eggs and sausages.

"is it good?", he said and hoped for a good respnse.

"Yeah, it's delicious", I smiled. It's been a while since I last ate breakfast with someone else. I'd normally eat some bread alone since my parents r busy.

"I'll do the dishes", I said after we finished our meal. He nodded.

At school

"Joohyun!", I heard someone screaming my name and looked around as I saw Seulgi and Wendy running towards me.

"I gotta go first, see u later", Jjong said and left.

"What's up, why r u guys so loud in the morning?".

"Yah there's a rumour that you and Jonghyun r dating!", seulgi said in excitement.

"What-"

"Is that true?!", Wendy cut me off.

"Well..ehm", damn so much time passed and I totally frgot to tell them about our arranged marriage.

"Ehmm? Waht ehm?!", they looked at me. After I told them everything their jaws dropped.

"I'm sorry that I frogot", I said and begged for frogivness.

"Joohyun, ur basically dating the hottest boy in this school AND U FORGOT?" wendy said while seulgi slapped her own forehead.

"Everything happened so fast and I was so overhelmed with the situation and I'm not dating him he is just my..fiance", I explained.

"Yah, my fiance my we can clearly see that he likes u and I bet u like him back", seulgi said and grinned.

"What?....no..I mean..".

"U mean what?", they teased me.

What's this feeling..the thught that he might like me..why am I so happy? And the biggest question is do I like him? Well yeah as a friend I think..

"Outta my way nerd", I heard a voice. It's Byun Baekhyun. I stepped back so he can pass. Surprisingly he hasn't been bullying me fr a while now.

"He is still full of himself ugh I hate him so much", wendy said annoyed.

"Let's go, class is gonna start soon", I said and walked to our classroom.

After school

Jonghyun accompanied me home. I laid on my bed and listened to some music. I was alone again. Just then my phone ringed.

Hey mom

Hyun-ah, me and ur father have to go out of the country for a buisness trip tomorrow. I just wanted to inform u. If ur feeling lonely why don't u ask joghyun to stay over till we're back?

Wtf even if ur here I'm always alone. Well I still smiled from the thought that she thinks about me sometimes.

It's okay thanks mom have a save trip.

Okay like u want. Love u my sweet daughter bye.

Bye mom.

So I won't see them for a long time huh? I looked out of the window and saw a man staring at me. I quckly turned away. Wtf was that? Coincidence?

No way..tbh when I walked home with Jjong I felt like someone was watching us. Every step we made he would do the same. I dialed Jjongs number and called him over.


Jonghyuns pov:

I came home and ate some conrflakes as my phone ringed. I saw Joohyuns name on it and smiled instandl. Why am I so happy? I thought for myself.

Hyun-ah?

Jjong? ehm my parents r on a buisness trip and asked if u could stay here with me since I'm alone then.

Mhm sure I'm just gonna pack some clothes and come over.

Okay I'll wait

Jup see u later

She wants me to come over..Why is my heart beating so fast?

After I packed my things I headed out to Joohyun. As I walked I saw someone hiding behind a tree, looking into her house.

Wtf what is he doing?

"Aheeem", I said and looked him in his eyes.

He got surpsrised and almost jumped as he faced me.

"What r u doing here?", I asked angry.

"Ehm nothing", he said and ran away.

A stalker? I went over to the door and knocked.

Nothing happened. I knocked again. "Hyun-ah it's me" I said.

She opened the door and loked around before facing me.

"Did u saw him?", she asked. So she saw him too. I nodded my head.

"He was standing behind the tree and looked inside for a while", she said softly. I saw her shaking. She must be afraid and worried.

I pat her head. "It's okay I'm here now", I said and closed the door behind me.We ordered some chicken and ate it for dinner while watching TV.

"Jjong?", she said.

"Hmh?"

"U said u hate girls right?"

"Well I don't hate them but I don't really trust them either, why?"

"What about me then?, Do u trust me?".

My eyes widened and I looked at her. She looked back at me with a serious face.

"I..I trust u.."

She smiled at me. I saw her cheeks getting pink. My heart beated fast. What's with this feeling? It's true I don't really like girls but joohyun is different. She is caring and honest. Humble and cute. Funny yet shy. I looked at her again. I like everything abuout her. Her personality, her eyes, nose, lips, hair, cheeks, smile, everything. I...I never thought I'd have this kind of feeling again. But I'm sure it's different this time. I'm sure of it.

"hyun-ah"

she looked my way.

"I love you"

She looks surprised.

"Wha--What did u just say..?"

I stood up and kneeled in front of her, looking up.

"I said I love you Bae Joohyun".

I saw her cheeks getting red as a tomatoe. Then she hided her face behind her hands.

"I love you too.." she said softly. I smiled like an idiot and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm never gonna let u getting hurt. I'm gonna protect u no matter what", I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.


Jessicas pov:

"What?! He saw u?!, I yelled at James.

"Yes, I'm terribly sorry miss Jung", he said while bowing as much as he can.

"Ugh srsly did u find something out at least?", I asked and everyone could clearly see that if he don't have information Imma gonna end his life.

"Yes..I looked her up on the internet and followed her everywhere. It seems like she is the Heir of a big company and sometimes help her parents under the name Irene", he said.

Hmm so that isn't just a nobody. "Well okay that's enough, leave now"

"Yes thank u", he bowed again and left.

Bae Joohyun..Irene..Bae Joohyun..Irene. Hmm so her parents run a big company..it's gonna be difficult but hey, I'm also mighty. 

I looked outside, thinking of a way to break them apart. He should still have some feelings left for me, I thught.

After a while I had the perfect plan.


Irenes pov:

After the confession yesterday me and Jjong r officially dating. It feels weird at first how she kissed my cheeks. Not that I don't like it but I just wasn't used to these kind of things. We walked hand in hand to school which made my heart pound fast. I saw seulgi and wendy looking at me with a smirk. Aish these two.

"Gotta go see u later", he said and kissed my nose. I blushed hard.

Keep yourself together bae joohyun, keep yourself together, I thught.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I heard seulgis and wendy laughter and turned my head to them.

"SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOMATOE", wendy said while laughing hard.

"Yah stp it let's go", I said and walked away with them following me still trying to get their together.

We sat down on our seats as the teacher came in.

"So students, we have a new transfer student let's welcome Miss Jessica Jung", he said.

A slim figured walked into the classrom. Her blnde hair and make up was on point. Her pretty face made every boy thinking they're in heaven.

No way, I thought.

"Hello everyone my name is Jessica Jung, let's get along", she said and smiled. Everyone clapped. She then looked at me and I swear I saw her smirk.

Things r getting complicated now.

 

 

 

A/N

Aww cmon peeps why won't u comment anything? xD I'd be really glad for some feedbacks and I hope u enjoyed this chapter.

See u soon :3