The transfer student

Bye bye my peaceful life

Jessicas pov:

"Hello everyone my name is Jessica Jung pleased to meet u", I said as my eyes searched for Irene. Finally found her! Haha that face of her after she saw me is hilarious af.

"Now miss Jessica Jung why don't u take the empty seat beside student Bae Joohyun", the teacher said and pointed at the last row.

I took my bag and walked over to the table. As expected everyones gaze r on me.

"Hello please take care of me", I said to Irene and smirked.

"Ah-uhm-y-yeah", she said and looked away as fast as she can. I looked around the classroom and analyzed every student in here. As I thought. No one is even a little bit as handsome as Jonghyun or as broad as him.

After class

Aish everyone is getting annoying. Asking me tons of questions. I tried to smile as often as I can but I'm getting srsly annoyed right now.

"Do u have a boyfriend?", someone asked again. UGH SRLSY!

"Yah u ing piece of sh?t don't u see that I want to get away from here and eat lunch? Why do u guys don't just get lost?", I said coldly.

"Wtf who do u think u are? We were just curious about u no need to around", a girl said and the others agreed. I grabbed her collar and smashed her to te wall. Before I could say anything a voice interrupted me.

"Omo it's that Jessica Jung..the heir", a student said.

"What do u mean?", others asked her.

"U guys don't know her? Her parents have a big influence in basically everywhere! She is one of the mightiest person in south korea", she said.

Huh I didn't even have to talk myself thats how mighty I am. Everyone has their mounths open. It seems like they didn't expect me to be this scary.

"Now kneel down and apologize" I said to the ones who tried to pick a fight with me.


Irenes pov:

Right after class ended I rushed out of the classroom. Luckily the other students held Jessica back with questions as she wanted to follow me. I met up with Jonghyun behind the school and told him what happened.

"WHAT?! SHE IS HERE?!", he yelled. I nodded my head.

"Imma gonna kill here right now", he said and wanted to take action as I held his arm.

"Jjong no don't do that. Can we just try to ignore her and continue to be happy? I don't want u to get into trouble just bcoz of her".

He sighed but agreed. "Okay, then let's enjoy our lunch now", he smiled. As we walked into the school we saw a big crowd.

"It must have something to do with her", Jonghyun said.

"U guys don't know her? Her parents have a big influence in basically everywhere! She is one of the mightiest person in south korea", a student pointed out.

I looked over to Jonghyun and saw him frowning. So it must be true. She is getting scarier and scarier.

"Now kneel down and apologize", she said. No those students r srsly not going to kneel down won't they? The studetns looked at each other and got into the fromation to kneel down until a voice stopped them.

"YAH", I got shocked b the voice. Jonghyun was screaming and entered the scene.

"It's the mad dog", some whispered.

"Fxck it they know each other? They seem to be close to each other too". This took all students by surprise.

"Yah guys don't be blinded why would the stupid ugly mad dog be friends with someone like Jessica Jung?", a sudden voice which was Buyn Baekhyuns came in. He must be really stupid to interrupting them right now. His insticts for timing has always been low but this time is really topping everything.

"Shut ur fxcking mounth u poor ugly garbage", Jessica said coldly. "U r nothing compared to him and beside who are u to talk? I know who u are I knw your parents I know they r broke af right now and u know what? It's all their own fault and here u are getting all big. Get a life loser", she said and gave him her cold gaze. The hall is filled with whispers. Who would thought Beakhyun is broke. He never acted anything like that tho. Baekhuyn looked embrassed af and ran to the exit.

"And for the others, don't even try to mess with me or jonguyun he is my boyfriend", she said and my heart stopped beating for a second.

"Stop it right there I'm not your boyfriend and I don't know why ur here but I thought I clearly said that I don't want to see your face ever again last time?, he answered back coldly.

"B-but Jo-".

"NO GET LOST", he screamed and wanted to take actions but stopped as he saw me and we loked into each others smile. I smiled and showed him my trust.

He took a deep breath. "Look I'm happy right now and don't even think of ruining it. I have a precious girlfriend who I really love and treasure by my side", he walked over to me and took my hand. "So just leave us alone, I don't care what else u r doing but just don't get involved with us", he the pulled me with him and we got out of the school building.

"You okay?", I asked carefully.

"Yeah", he said and pulled me into a hug. "I could've never imagine her to go this far and even enter our school", he whispered.

This escalated really quickly tbh. And yeah I am afraid that she's gotta steal Jonghyun away from me but I do trust him after all. I just don't trust her.

"You're not gnna leave me right", I said.

"Pabo, of course not, ur my precious Hun-ah after all", he said and gave me a gentle kiss. I blushed so hard.

"Let's eat", he said and feeded me a kimbap.


Jesscias pov:

My precious girlfiend? HAHA damn this hurts he never told me that when we were dating.

Some weeks passed and my plan isn'g going like I planed. Everytime I try to flirt with him he's ignoring me. Everytime I want to be alone with him he got Irene by his side. DAMN this . ughh gosh I'm at my limit. I even trasnfered into this boring school for him and all he does is ignoring my super beautiful face? Nonono Jonghyun not with me. Not with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

Moin moin guys c: Sorry for this short chapter >.< I'm almost out of ideas! Man xD Imma trying to let my fantasies play and finish this stor fr sure ^^'

Let me now your thoughts! No one is commenting like srsly xD