Fiance and Fiancee?

Bye bye my peaceful life

Irenes pov:

"We are really happy to welcome u as ur soon to be daughter in law", Mr. Kim said happily.

Wait watf is ging on I just came back home and they annoucent my marriage with Kim Jonghyun?!

"Mom, das what's going on? Why do I have to get married?", I asked .

"Oh dear it's becuase of buisness nd u guys even liked each other a lot back then", my mother said and smiled.

Back then..?

"So we r going to Bowle together now, u tw now have some time alone", my father smiled and winked at me.

"But dad I-", even before I could end my sentence they ran out of the house.

I awkwardly looked over to Jonghyun.

"Ehm....", I murmbled.

"Don't even think of tuching me", he said coldly.

"WHAT?, I  wouldn't even dram about something like that", I said to him.

"good then", he said and went out.

What a day...

The next morning I woke upe and hoped it to be a dream.

I looked at my phone and saw my mothers SMS

How was it yesterday? c:

Damn it. Now I even got a fiance and on top of that its that Kim Jonghyun. I thought he was nice though..he even smiled yesterday.

Joghyuns pov:

What the hell are my parents thinking? Me? Getting married? Nonono. I'll never trust a woman again after what happened with Jessica..

flashback 2 years ago

Me and my Girlfriend Jessica have our 1st Anniversary today. I bought her a bouquet of roses and a necklace. I skipped school to visit her house. Since she's 4 years older she got a job and does it mostly at home. I finally got to her house and saw her......with another man?!

Nono, They might be work mates..I peeked trhough the window and saw them kissing!

"Now that's not what Work mates r supposed to do", I tought and rushed into the house.

They broke the kiss and saw me with a shocked expression.

"What were u guys doing?", I said coldly. Please say this is a misunderstanding Jess, I thought myself.

"Jong", she started, " so u finally fund out hmm?".

What? what the hell is she saying.

"This is Jay, my lover", she continued.

"Since when" is asked..

"Since the second day we've been going out".

My heart broke into pieces. The girl I loved cheated on me..I remembered the rose and the gift I bought her.

And I got even angrier. I ran over and punched her lover, smashed the roses I bought for her on the ground and threw the gift outta window.

With all that I ran away. After that incident rumurs started to spread at my school. 

"I heard he assaulted her" "I heard he punched her and even threw her gift out the window".

"Lies", I thought, all lies.

Everyone tried to provke me, they all looked at my like I'm the bad person here even though they don't know a . Jessicas fanboys started to provoke me even more and I often gets into fights. They shouldn't underestimate me. I'm pretty strong for my looks.

That's how I gt the nickname "Mad dog".

end of flashback

I only helped that joohyun bcoz she remembered me of someone important to me though. Didn't her mom said we have seen each other before?

Doesn't matter, I'm gotta keep my distance to her.

The next day in school I saw some students keep throwing papers to that nerd joohyun. Somehow I don't like it and my heart hurt a little.

I walked to her. "Hey", I said as she looked up. Man I can't even see her eyes. The other students stpped throwing things at her and looked at us like we were special animals.

"H-Hey..", she said shyly and quickl looked away.

"Don't let them do anything they want with you u idiot", I said and walked away.

Irenes Pov:

What was that about? Was he trying to help me?

I looked him walking away. Well maybe he isn't as bad as I thought.

Several weeks passed nd me and jonghyun got a little closer. I fund out that he is actually a pretty caring and loveable person. And clumsy too lol.

"Joohyun-ah".

"hmm?", I said as we watched TV in my living room. He come over often since my parents ren't home and they wanted him to "protect me" lol from what? I've been alone since middle school.

"Do me a favor, let me cut yur bangs", he said .

"What are you ut of your mind? No!", I said.

"Why? Just a little bit"

"I feel comfortable like this" I said.

"I never actually see your eyes and u don't even know where ur going either. Remember walking into a wall?", he stated.

I blushed. "Y-yeah so what?!", I shouted.

"U can hurt urself so easily u idiot!", he screamed back. That's when he packed me, tied me up to a chair and covered my mounth with his T-shirt he just took off.

I blushed..man those abs-Wait what am I thinking he is going to shave my hair! After a cuple of minutes.

"Done!", he said and smiled.

He untied me and I punched him as hard as I could.

"If I'm bald I'm gonna kill u", I said angrily.

He gave me a mirror.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He did a better job than I expected I thought.

"U look cute like this", he said.

What the hell I can feel my ears getting hot.

He blushed. Seems like he realized what he said.

"Sorry I-", he said but I cut him off.

"Let's go to the balcony and get fresh air", I said and went out.

He followed me and we stared at the star together.

"Hey Joohyun-ah, what do u think of this arranged marriage", he asked me out of nowhere.

"I..ehm I don't know", I responded, "What about you?".

"Not sure but somehow..u know..it's not that bad..", he said and looked at me.

I looked at him surprised..

"Ur mom said we've met each others before right?, I think I remember now."

"U r the first friend I ever made Joohyun-ah", he said while smiling gently at me.

Right after he said that, I remembered..That rich little boy who had no friends and always pouted..was jonghyun?

 

 

 

A/n

Hope u enjyoed this chapter :3

See u on chapter 4 :D