Say Yes

Rain Shower (Calm Storm; Sequel)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon feeling hungry all of the sudden by it. I know something had happened yesterday because the last thing I remember was explaining about Seungcheol.

Seungcheol, how is he doing? Is he with Nayoung? They were supposed to meet today, right? Negative thoughts flooded my mind so I stood up went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then went to the kitchen hoping to find out how big of a feast Seungkwan is making.

I was frozen in my spot as I reach the kitchen, Seungkwan nowhere to be found but the figure of the one I love visible. I didn’t care about how good the smell of the food was, all I care and confused about is why is he here? I was startled when he suddenly turned and looked at me, like he felt my presence, I miss him. “Hannie” he said a sad smile came with it.

“What are you doing here at our apartment?” I said not knowing what to do; I was still frozen in my spot. “Hannie, this is our friends’ apartment. ‘Our’ apartment is 20 minutes away from here” he said with a frown. “Seungcheol-” I was about to say something but he didn’t let me.

He went towards me and hugged me tight, I didn’t move; didn’t try to run because as much as this hurts, I miss him. “I’m sorry” he said and that pushed me to the edge and I just let it all out, I cried.

We stayed like that until I stopped crying and he started speaking again “I should have told you this a long time ago, I’m so sorry Hannie” I’m trying to control my emotions to hear what he wants to say. “What I did back then was unforgiveable but you gave me a chance without even hearing an apology from me, I’m sorry” he continued. He pulled away and cupped my cheeks “I have no excuse for what I did, I blamed you for everything that happened to our relationship when you were having a hard time already” I saw a tear fall from his cheek and I wiped it. I can feel the pain he’s going through, like I finally understand that both of us were wrong and that I should have let him in.

“I thought I did my best to break your walls but it wasn’t even as half of what Jihoon and the others did” he hugged me once again. “I failed before because I did not know how to deal with our problems, I let the alcohol speak for me and left you” I can hear him sobbing “I don’t want to fail again, Jeonghan” he whispered to me, hugged me tighter like there was still a space between us that he wants to fill and then the question-like words that made me feel like I can trust him with all of me came out of his mouth, in a soft whisper full of emotions he said “Marry me, Hannie”

“Yes”

 

 

 

 

^^ I wrote this few days ago but didn not want to upload it because I thought that it was too fast-paced and short but right now I just felt that it was definitely just right. Again, I hope that you like the way this story is going and I'm about to finish it. My ultimate goal is to share Jeongcheol love so if you didn't like the way the story goes, I hope that I'll be able to write one that will suit your style. I haven't been writing since ages ago and then all of a sudden deciding to write Calm Storm and then have a Sequel and then Exs and Ohs, it all just out of love for Jeongcheol. This is a long @$$ note but I just hope that I can share Jeongcheol's love this way <3 thank you for the support in this story. I'll do my best for the remaining chapters.<3