아주 Nice Day...?

Rain Shower (Calm Storm; Sequel)

 

How I wish that the calmness of last night stayed for the rest of our lives, but it seems like destiny is playing with us.

“Babe, wake up” I heard a soothing voice and felt a light shake in my arms. I opened my eyes and was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me, Jeonghan. “You need to get up now” he continued and was about to walk away when I pulled him towards me, there’s a sweet smell coming from him “Seungcheol! You need to get going; it’s past 11 am now” he said as he was struggling to get out of my hold yet giggling as I snuggled to him. I know I have to get up but having him here beside me makes me want to stay. I was snatched from my thought when he suddenly kissed me, I sighed in defeat he really knows how to handle me.

“Don’t be late later okay! I’m still your boss” I smirked at him when he pouted; I was on my way out to go to the new shop I’m opening. It was 25 minutes away from our house just a bit in the center of the city. Having a business at my age has been drastic yet fun and definitely worth the exhaustion. I also love the fact that I go home to a waiting Jeonghan. I kissed him and went my way, I left him with a blush on his cheeks; I love him.

It was him that encourages me to open up a new shop. His words and I quote “Life is a challenge; take it, beat it, and enjoy the reward!” since before, Jeonghan has been my strength, even after our break up then; I looked forward to him cheering me on. 

When I was done checking the new shop by a little bit after 1pm, I texted Jeonghan that I will heading to the main shop. He replied that he was about to go as well, not forgetting to send a little kissy selfie. I smiled at the photo attached and made sure to save it on my phone, for research of course entitled 'The obsession of Choi Seungcheol' I'm whipped. 

 

 It was past 2pm and I was on my way to the main shop, not only to see Jeonghan but also to check the shop itself. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the shop is busier than ever, designing and preparing for the crowd.

Today has been great for me; woke up seeing my angel, new shop is ready for business in a week, and by the looks of it the shop is doing great. I went out of my car and headed to the shop where my Jeonghan is waiting. What a great day it is!

 

That is what I thought, do you believe the saying that ‘even the brightest star burns out’ well, believe it now.

 

Today at 2:47 in the afternoon, I stared at the figure in front of me; standing in the middle of the coffee shop wearing a familiar smile.

 Im NaYoung.

“Cheolie! I’m so happy to see you” she went to me and hugged me like there’s no tomorrow. I felt daggers are being thrown at me when I noticed that Jeonghan was by the cashier staring at us, this won’t be good for my heart.

 

^^

If you don't like the way the story is going and the way I wrote it, I'm really sorry T-T 

I 'm trying my best but I have been busy so chapters are being done in a more rush and very tiring way.

But I still do hope you like it. I love writing stories but this is also just existing because of my love for Jeongcheol <3

P.s I don't hate Nayoung, I love her and the rest of Pristin and IOI. I just thought that she fits the character that I'm writing and she is the Leader as well.

Hwaiting Seventeen! Hwaiting Pristin <3 

See you all on the next chapter.