It Will Be Fine

Rain Shower (Calm Storm; Sequel)


Oh what a lovely morning…Not! I’m currently staring at my so called lover with his ex-girlfriend being chummy with each other. I really have no reason to be acting this way, I should trust Seungcheol, but seeing them like this makes my blood boil. “There are smokes coming out of your nose, Jeonghan-hyung!” I heard someone said and I instantly glared at Seungkwan, sometimes he just can’t keep his mouth closed. 

This is karma, is it not? I know I should have been a good boyfriend back in college, now my insensitivity towards Seungcheol is coming back to bite me in the . “Cheolie, you didn’t change at all!” I looked at them with disgust. I swear I’ve never seen her like this before; she was like a stone in college. I didn’t even know she felt something for him back then before I found out they are dating.  

I continued my work and pushed the thoughts and her voice aside. I need to stay positive, I’m with Seungcheol and no one will ruin us, I won’t ruin us again. 

“Jeonghan!” my loving boyfriend called me. I looked at him as he wave his hand for me to go there, I sighed in defeat; this is the worst day ever. Nayoung smiled at me as I walk towards them. Earlier today she caught my attention by shouting in the middle of the shop ‘Yoon Jeonghan!’ like we are friends who haven’t seen each other for such a long time. I smiled at her and greeted her again; I took a sit next to ‘CHEOLIE’ and made sure to prepare myself to anything she will be throwing. Im Nayoung, I don’t know much about her but as I have heard she is quite something. 

“You know” she started “I never thought you guys will get back together after what happened” and there goes the fireworks, this is not awkward Im Nayoung, not awkward at all. I smiled at her as she drinks her 2nd cup of paris tea “It was quite a long story and a lot of bickering” after I think about a minute of staring at her, I answered, feeling so embarrassed. “We had our ups and downs but we made it through” Seungcheol said suddenly and showed that gummy-smile of his but it made me feel guilty.

They talked about college and everything after that, I wasn’t listening that much though. I kept thinking about what happened before; if I didn’t let what happened to my grandfather affect me, what would happen to me and Seungcheol? I can feel my tears starting to build up so I excused myself. I went straight to the restroom and washed my face. Looking in the mirror I saw the memories; my grandfather passing away, how I left Seungcheol, and how he was happy with Nayoung. He was happy with Nayoung, is he happy with me too?

I heard a knock and it woke me up from my thoughts then I heard Jihoon’s voice asking me if I was okay, I went out and smiled at the person in front of me. Jihoon has been there for me when I was cursing everything that surrounds me, he didn’t give up on me and so are the others, they broke the shield that I put around me, I got a slap from Seungkwan, but they stayed with me as I fought my demons, it was a long year. Jihoon gave me a pat on the shoulder and smiled “I’ll always be here for you” he assured me and it made me better. Everything will be fine; Seungcheol and I will be fine. 



^^

An update! Sorry for not updating, life is dragging me down :D

I don't know if this is good but I'm trying my best for this to be satisfying. 

I'm full of love for Jeongcheol but I'm just really unispired right now because of what is happening to my life so I'm sorry  T.T 

I'll do better next time! <3