I am the Boss

Rain Shower (Calm Storm; Sequel)
 
Everyone greeted me as I entered the coffee shop and I gave them a curt smile. I went over to the cashier and greeted the beautiful angel. He was smiling but as soon as he saw me it turned into a frown, our every day routine. “Make me a Café late, get to it!” I ordered him and although you can see frustration he followed, I’m the boss.
 
I made my way to my office and sat down; I closed my eyes and waited for him. It didn’t take that much long for him to knock and say that it was ready. I yelled ‘come in’ for him to hear, and he entered; eyes looking elsewhere as long as it’s not on me. “Bring me a piece of Red Velvet cake” I said with a teasing smile as soon as he placed the cup on my table, he suddenly stared at me in disbelief “You should’ve have told me earlier” he said with a hint of anger. “I just thought about it, I wanted sweets and you know I love Red Velvet” I said and finished it off with a smirk. He couldn’t utter anything and just stomped his way out of my office, I’m the boss.
 
I am the boss of the coffee shop but as soon as I arrive at home, all hell loses.
 
“Make me this, make me that, clean this, and clean that.  Was I the only employee you have?” I heard Jeonghan said as soon as I step foot in ‘our’ house. It has been 5 months after we rekindled our lost relationship and decided to move in together. “I’ve had enough of your jokes Seungcheol!” I sighed as I completely entered our place and listened to his rants.
“I wasn’t joking with you. You know that being the owner of the shop; I need to show them that no one is exempted from duties, right?” I said as I cuddled with him in the couch. He turned to look at me as he press his back to my chest “But you’re only bossy with me, while the others get your smiles and praises” he pouted and I thought that it was the cutest thing ever, I’m so whipped sometimes. I hugged him tighter and kiss the top of his head, sniffing the most addictive smell ever. “Stop with your jokes Seungcheol or I’ll leave you and this time for good” what he said made me froze.
 
Well, there goes the fun. I started messing around with him, using every bit of my power as the owner of the shop, just to get back at him for running away from me. I’d rather do that as my 'revenge' than to not be with him right? I can never let him feel the pain of being left behind ‘again’ so because I’m a jerk (I'm admitting it) I did this. You might think that ‘I have nothing to do with my life’ I know it’s pathetic and I’ve thought about it. But seeing him all riled up, cute angry face showing whenever he’s frustrated that it made me want to mess with him more. But hearing him saying that he will leave me again, I think I have to stop. “Okay, okay! No more talks about leaving anyone. I’ll stop being a jerk” I quickly said when he suddenly pushed my hands from hugging him to stand up and walk his toward the kitchen.
 
I pulled him towards me, held his face and showered it with kisses. “I love you, Yoon Jeonghan” I said to him “That is so random, Cheol. I’m sorry about what I’ve said about leaving you, which was low of me. I truly love you” he said and turned his face but not as quickly as he intended because I saw a hint of blush on his cheeks. We are cheesy like this. We spent the rest of the night being lovey-dovey and went to sleep, how calm the night is when you spent it with the love of your life.
 
^^^^
I hope you all like it. Next chapter will be in a few days <3