★ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS★

BLOSSOM ROADS; a one-shot entry contest

Author's note: 

I'm soooo sorry I didn't keep to the deadline, I've been busy with school and also friends >< (I have two tests and two assignments due the next week, I'm about to have a mental breakdown.) But here's the announcement of winners! 

 

To all participants: 

I am so sorry that not all of you guys could win the first three places, I really, truthfully want to gift all of you the same. Which was why I decided to gift 500kp to everyone (excluding the first three) who joined, not just as a consolation but also as an encouragement to keep writing. I know there's still that biased judgment since I'm giving more to the three winners, but I really hope that you guys didn't participate just for the prizes. I made this contest so you guys could start writing (or to keep writing) and see just how fun it is yourselves, and also to motivate you guys to keep up with writing. And through this contest, I actually got to read more and to get closer to all of you, which I am really grateful for. I really don't read fanfics much ever since I started writing my own and this was the perfect opportunity to do so (really great stress reliever, thank you) as well as give you guys motivation (if any) to keep doing what you're doing and also to continue improving. I enjoyed every piece and I hope you guys enjoyed writing your one-shots as well. They were all nice reads and I am happy to have read them all. Thank you all so much for taking the effort and time to participate, and for my readers who also took part, thank you for your neverending love and support.

 

To the winners: 

I would be very disappointed if you turn proud or haughty because of the win, and I am really hoping none of you are like that. I have faith in you guys! Congratulations on winning and I hope you will keep writing, keep improving, and also motivate other fellow writers to do the same. I really did like your stories very much even though the verdict was so hard when there are so many good ones out there. So once again, congratulations! 

 

To all readers:

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the entres and that you left comments on the stories you read to cheer the writers on! They will always, always appreciate comments, especially those with long, constructive criticism. Trust me. :) 

 

I will be sending the prizes as soon as I can but I might take some time to get to you so please be patient!

 


 

FIRST PLACE

Title: Body Talk
Author: mei-baek
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance, fluff
Summary: Baekhyun as an ex-boyfriend (and Sehun as a ing ).
Comment: I absolutely LOVED the dark/melancholy(?) atmosphere of the entire fic, and Baekhyun.... a big wuss.

 

SECOND PLACE

Title: Sea of Flames
Author: Emilieee
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fantasy, fluff, romance
Summary: Baekhyun as an immortal prince.
Comment: Baekhyun's quietness in this fic is very cute! The conflict was not outrightly shown or mentioned but you can feel it. 

 

THIRD PLACE

Title: Strawberry Champagne on Ice
Author: jsjjj_
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): immense fluff, romance, neurologist!Baekhyun
Summary: Baekhyun as the ex-boyfriend who appears again after 4 years.
Comment: Baekhyun as a neurologist!!!! And his entire being just exuded iness and I LOVE IT!

 

SPECIAL MENTIONS

Title: Between All These Artifacts
Author: BlackWhiskers
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): , fluff
Summary: Baekhyun as a y smartass who knows how to build robots.
Comment: LOOOOOOOOOOVE the tension between OC and Baekhyun (my readers would know how much I love tension between my characters lmao)!!!!!!!!! 

Title: Just For Tonight
Author: sicaday21
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): heavy angst, mystery, , sad ending
Summary: Baekhyun as a mysterious stranger-turn-lover who is y as when mad.
Comment: Listening to 바래다줄게 reminds me of this story for some reason, probably because of the start of the fic haha

Title: Sweet Peach and Dark Orbs 
Author: magdalyla
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): romance, , teacherxstudent(!!!), cheating au
Summary: Baekhyun as a teacher that likes being bipolar (like the OC).
Comment: Baekhyun as a professor!!!! Idk how to turn this story down!!! 

Title: Spellbound
Author: withdelia
Pairing: Kai x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance, sad ending
Summary: Kai as an idiot best friend who has a passion for dancing.
Comment: Had me tearing up by the end of the story... Very meaningful, and it hit me right where it hurts... Great times...

Title: Lucid
Author: charoines
Pairing: Kai x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, slight fluff
Summary: Kai as a very frustrating, distant idiot.
Comment: Very frustrating reading what kind of wuss Jongin is and I was hoping for it to turn into a Chanyeol fic lmao.

Title: Four Synonyms for 'His'
Author: Queentrelle--
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): , humor. college au, lengthy
Summary: Baekhyun as a boyfriend.
Comment: Jongdae's relationship with his sister (OC) is really cute. Also very long, couldn't finish it.

Title: Toothbrush Effect
Author: KnoW_logic
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): comedy, fluff, romance
Summary: Sehun as a handsome, young thing (how can we say no?).
Comment: HILARIOUS PIECE!!!!!! LOVED THE HUMOUR!!!!

Title: Haunting
Author: Stavroula
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, psychological
Summary: Sehun as the ghost of her past.
Comment: Leaves much to the imagination.

Title: Gezelligheid
Author: pinnochi
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): romance
Summary: Sehun as a long-gone-back-again best friend.
Comment: Very frustrating to me since the situation described was similar to what I have once experienced.

Title: Of Scales and Melodies
Author: Saera-ah
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): merman au, fluff, fantasy, romance, lengthy
Summary: Baekhyun as a merman.
Comment: Baekhyun as a merman!!!!!!!! A MERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ. IT.

Title: The Silent Conversation
Author: rorschach
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): school life
Summary: Sehun as the "Perfect Guy" who just can't talk to his crush.
Comment: Sehun's internal struggle is so cute!

Title: Iris
Author: Aiyoowei
Pairing: Chen x Lay
Genre/warning(s): fluff, comedy, OT12
Summary: Chen as a part-time worker at a flower with Lay as the customer who comes in everyday to buy him flowers.
Comment: I loved this, it was so funny and now I have Chen feels lmao. The dynamics of each character is very cute!

Title: Oh Boy
Author: -hypnotized
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fluff, romance
Summary: Sehun as the captain of the soccer team.
Comment: Jongin is an and Sehun is the sweetest.

Title: The Fault Of Our Hearts
Author: Riddikilus
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance, slight fluff
Summary: Baekhyun as the best friend of a girl who has medical problems with her heart.
Comment: Baekhyun is so sweet and him being so vulnerable makes my heart hurt :(

Title: My Son Hates Maths???
Author: queen07
Pairing: Suho x Suzy
Genre/warning(s): comedy, fluff
Summary: Suho as the father of a very cheeky Jongin whose dance teacher is Suzy. 
Comment: Very funny piece! 

Title: Had Me At Hello
Author: Instantaneouslay
Pairing: Kai x OC
Genre/warning(s): comedy, romance
Summary: Kai as a dancer and a neighbour to OC.
Comment: I like how OC could recognise Sehun's laughter even though she didn't know he was just next door lmao.

Title: The Last Dance
Author: FanFuRui
Pairing: Kai x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance, sad ending
Summary: Kai as dancer who teaches OC to dance.
Comment: Unique story structure.

Title: Forbidden Attractions: Intertwined
Author: emicomei
Pairing: Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): romance, fantasy, polyamory
Summary: Kai and Baekhyun as OC's soulmates, and Sehun as OC's (attempted) killer.
Comment: SEKAIBAEK X OC!!!!!!!!! What more do I have to say???

Title: Maybe not Temporary
Author: Minah_woo
Pairing: Sehun x Kai
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance
Summary: Kai as a passionate boxer who is aiming for the stars and Sehun as the one who longs for his lover to come back to him.
Comment: Sehun is clingy and I LOVE IT.

Title: Sweet Gum Tree
Author: 4Astrid15
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, fluff
Summary: Baekhyun as OC's classmate and lover.
Comment: Very short piece! 

Title: I'll Walk You Home
Author: minseokaffeine
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fluff
Summary: Sehun as the new neighbour.
Comment: I love the little moments OC and Sehun share each time.

Title: baekhyun's getting married
Author: glances
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fangirl au, bittersweet
Summary: Baekhyun as a solo singer who is getting married and OC has to cope with living her own life now with the help of Sehun and Kai.
Comment: Hits home. 

Title: All Business
Author: yahboybaekhyun
Pairing: Sehun x OC 
Genre/warning(s): angst, death,
Summary: Sehun as a heartless killer that goes round looking for new targets.
Comment: It's a short piece.

Title: Circumstances
Author: bunnysuho
Pairing: Suho x OC
Genre/warning(s): romance, high school au
Summary: Suho as the frenemy.
Comment: I love Sehun in here lmao.

Title: All in or All Out
Author: livelyheart
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): werewolf au, teacherxstudent au, romance
Summary: Sehun as a 30-day teacher at OC's school.
Comment: Teacher x student!!!! And werewolf!Sehun!!!! YES!

Title: When Summer Meets Winter
Author: huangzimng
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): romance, slice of life, sad ending
Summary: Sehun as the new, distance neighbour. 
Comment: Short story.

Title: Rain and Sun
Author: Damina66
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fluff, romance
Summary: Baekhyun as an assassin.
Comment: BAEKHYUN AS AN ASSASSIN!!!!!! HOW HOT IS THAT???????!!!!

Title: One Way Link
Author: Amaryllis_Amour
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Genre/warning(s): angst, romance, sad ending
Summary: Baekhyun as someone who enjoys the colour orange and hates blue. 
Comment: I love how simple this is yet holds so much meaning.

Title: Her Best Man
Author: kiezurei
Pairing: Sehun x OC
Genre/warning(s): fluff, romance, slight humour
Summary: Sehun as the ex-boyfriend and the best man of OC's sister's wedding. 
Comment: I love Sehun's humour in this!

 


 

Once again, congratulations everyone! For being so brave and joining this contest! Please feel free to send me a PM if you have something to clarify with me that you're uncomfortable posting publicly. Thank you all for writing and reading,