4. Extension of Deadline

BLOSSOM ROADS; a one-shot entry contest

DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 1ST APRIL 2017, 12AM KST.

 

Before you guys start panicking, I have decided to extend the deadline since it seems like most of you are fretting over the short deadline I have given. This will be the (first and) last time I will be extending the deadline so make sure that you have your story COMPLETED BY 1ST APRIL. And here are some FAQ's!

 

Q&A's

  1. How do I qualify for the contest?
    Complete your one-shot by 1 April 2017 (1/4/17).
     
  2. When do you start reading the entries?
    I will start reading the entries only AFTER the deadline so that authors can keep editing them to their hearts' content until the deadline. 
     
  3. When will you announce the winners? 
    I will announce the winners at 12AM KST of 12 APRIL 2017 (12/4/17), which is Sehun's Birthday. So that gives me about 11 days to finish everyone's entry. 
     
  4. How do I know that you have read my work?
    I will comment with criticism and upvote once I have finished your one shot. 
     
  5. My one-shot has 40K words, is that fine by you?
    Yes, definitely. As long as everything fits into one chapter (the whole meaning behind what a one-shot is), that's fine. 
     
  6. Can I write /idolxOC?
    Yes, of course!!! You can write or OC, as long as the characters in the story are from EXO (obviously apart from OC, duh).
     
  7. Am I allowed to enter a story I have already written/published?
    NO. Any stories published before this contest was even put up will not be counted. Even if you re-published the same story, it will also not be qualified to enter this contest. 

 

That's about it... Any other questions, you may either drop a comment or simply go through the comment section to check if someone's already asked the same question because chances are that I have already answered them. 

Anyway, logistics aside, I was thinking of writing a one-shot just for this contest too. But of course I'm not going to qualify as a contestant, but instead I was thinking of doing this just to join you guys, so you don't feel too pressured. Because this is just a friendly contest!!! I'm only holding this contest to motivate and try to get people to start or continue writing. I don't know if I'd make you guys feel more pressured if I join in, but please let me know! 

TL;DR: Let me know in the comments if you guys are keen in me joining in the fun!

So yes, that's really it. Those participating, good luck and have fun! Those not participating but here to read the entries, be nice and leave comments! I'm very excited to read everyone's work!!! Looking forward to each and every piece. 

xoxo