♡04♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Assumption ‵ლ


Taeyeon yawn and stretch her arms before she reach the phone on her bedside.  It was eight in the morning already and she curse Jiyong mentally.  She wasn't able to sleep early last night as she was thinking of a way to get away from him since the later words keeps on bugging her.  

 

"Give me a chance Taeyeon-ah!  I'll make everything right about us! " Jiyong held her hands as she get up from her seat.  She wasn't able to finish her meals since she loss her appetite already.  


"You already loss your chance ten years ago Mr.Kwon. Don't bother me anymore!  That's the least you could do for me! " Taeyeon pull her arms from his hold and spun to the direction of the elevator.  

 

"I love you Taeyeon-ah!  I never stop loving you for ten years! " She heard Jiyong says by that doesn't stop her from leaving.

 

If it was ten years ago, she would have cried hearing those words but she wasn't the old fool Taeyeon anymore.  She has someone to protect now other than herself!  

 

"Hey baby!" Taeyeon greeted her son from the other line.  

 

"Why aren't you picking up your phone earlier mom? " Though Taeyeon couldn't see him, she knows that her son was already sulking.  

 

"Sorry baby.  Mom just woke up. " she explain.  

 

"Really? " Taeyong ask.   "But it's eight in the morning already? " 

 

Taeyeon smile. Her son knows that time difference between Korea and America since he ask her about it before she leaves.  "Mom just misses Taeyong so much that she slept late last night." 

 

"Taeyong misses mommy too! " Taeyong was on the verge of crying already and Taeyeon could sense it.  

 

"Hey,  well see each other in two weeks baby.  I just need to look for a home for us, Minhyun and aunt Tiffany then you could fly here already. " She was planning to visit their old apartment and check if it was still available.  

 

"I love you mommy! " Taeyong says before he handed the phone to her aunt Tiffany.  

 

"So,  how was Korea? " Tiffany ask as soon as she got the phone.  

 

"I met him Tiff. " Taeyeon inform her best friend.  They promise to be honest with each and not keep any secret.  

 

"Already? " Tiffany ask.  She didn't need to ask who since she knows well who Taeyeon was talking about. "That was fast!  So how was it?  Was he married already?  Did he ask about Taeyong? What did you feel when you saw him?  Could he still makes your heart flutter? " 

 

"Hey! Slow down! " Taeyeon wanted to laugh at her best friend.  She could sense how excited she was but she knows she was worried too! She told Tiffany what had happened yesterday and wait for her what she has to say.  

 

"Well? " Tiffany says after a long silence.  "Are you going to believe him? " she ask.  

 

"Of course not! " Taeyeon immediately says. Though she felt Jiyong was sincere when he told her that he still loves her and that he never stops loving her for ten years, she doesn't want to be a fool and be hurt once again.  Once is enough!  

 

"Okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter