Prologue

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ Prologue ‵ლ

 

"I'm pregnant. " Taeyeon drop the bomb on Jiyong's face as soon as she unexpectedly  set foot on his apartment. 

Jiyong's jaw drop at the sudden statement and almost laugh but stop when he notice Taeyeon's serious expression.She can't be serious, right?  He then gesture her to sit on the couch while he thinks of something to response for her sudden statement. There's a lot of things going on his mind.  

First,  was it true?  Or she was just trolling him?  But why?  

Second,  was it him who got her pregnant? Though she was a when he got her,  he couldn't help to have some doubts.  

Why? Because,  it's been two months since that night happens and why is she suddenly announcing something unexpected to him now when they promise to forget what had happen two months ago?  She should have done it months ago!  Or did she just found out about now?  

Third,  what does she want for telling him about it?  

Take responsibility? He would definitely do so if he had a proof that the child was his!  There's no question about that! He could provide for her needs while she's pregnant,  as well as the baby's need when she gave birth.  He could even provide it's needs growing up,  but he doubt if he could provide a paternal guidance?  

Or was she expecting him to marry her?  And for them to raise the child together!  That would be insane!  He's not a marrying type of guy!  

"What do you want me to do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter