♡09♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ TopFany  ‵ლ


"Where's our child Tiffany? " Seunghyun ask me  soon as we entered his apartment.  

 

"Why do you care?  You didn't care about it when I told you ten years ago! " I  answered with anger clearly evident on my voice.  How could he act like he wasn't such a jerk back then.  

 

"I'm sorry about what happened ten years ago.  I was confused back then that I didn't know how to handle the situation. " He explained which makes me chuckles in irritation.  Confused?  What an exceptional excused!  I would have believe him if I'm still in love with him!  But I wasn't anymore!  

 

"Don't make me laugh Mr. Choi! I gave time to think about what we should do about my pregnancy but back then I guess  your libido is much more important than to think about it! " As much as I don't want to remember that day I can't!  

"Oppa.  What are we going to do now? " I ask Seunghyun the moment I found out that I was pregnant. I know I'm just his secretary and his stress absorber.  The one who he runs to when he needed someone to vent on his anger and frustrations.  The one he uses to as his slave when he was ually frustrated!  

Some may ask once they knew why am I doing this?  
It's because I'm in love with him!  

I let him used me all he want because I'm crazily in love with him!  

I know I'm in deep but somehow,  I don't want to get out of this hell hole that am in!  

The moment that I spend with him are one of the best moment of my life!  

He might have used me all he wants but I'm loving every moment of it!    

I think I'm beginning to be a masochist but I don't care!  

I love Seunghyun and I don't care if he doesn't recropriate what I feel for him!  

That's what I been believing for a longest time!  

But now that a baby was involved!  

I don't think I could take what he just could give me!  

I need him to be there for me and our baby!  

If I have to used our baby to be with him and have something to used,  so I could have a hold on him!  I would!  

I might be being selfish in his eyes but I could not take bringing a child into this world without a father!  

"Let me think about it first!  This is too sudden and unplan,  I need time to think! " He says before he left my apartment.  

I couldn't help but cry that day because I feel so alone!  

But then,  I know Seunghyun for years now.  I been his secretary for three years and his  slave, stress reliever for a year.  

The Seunghyun I know tend to think things through whenever there's a big decision to make. 

And having a baby was definitely a big decision that we both need to think about.  

So I gave him time to think things through.  

I still go to work as his secretary but I never did open the topic about my pregnancy to him at work.  

I decided to wait till his the one to open up about it.  
He never comes to my apartment either and I let him.  

It's been two weeks since our last talk and I'm on my second month of pregnancy.  

Though a baby bump wasn't visible yet, it still feels so surreal for me to know that there's a life growing in my tummy.  

Seunghyun still haven't talk to me about it and I'm getting impatient already!  

I decided to talk to him today, wether he like it or not!  

But my plans got ruin when I entered his office and found out that he didn't go to work today.  

I'm his secretary so I know if he has a meeting in or out of the country and today was not that day.  He only have a meeting with Mr. Kwon and it's after lunch.  

I then head to Mr.  Kwon office to ask if the meeting got moved to earlier time without me knowing. 

"Hi Tae.  " I greeted Mr. Kwon secretary which was my best friend,  Taeyeon.  

"Oh Tiff. What are you doing here? " She ask as she peak through her computer. She was busy, I  guess.  

"I know I'm being a bother since you look kind of busy but I just need to ask something.  " I say and I saw her nod,  so I continue.  "Did Mr. Choi and Mr. Kwon meeting got moved earlier? " 

"You m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter