♡11♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ღ dazed and confused ღ

"You can't be serious! " Taeyeon can't help but mumble helplessly. 

Living together? 

Getting married? 

How could she possibly survive that?  She can't just live with him and marry him like it was the most natural thing to do!  They can't be together when they don't love each other!  'Oh,  but you love him! And didn't he says he loves you too? ' A voice inside her head shouted!  

That's it!  That's what making everything hard! 

She thought that after ten years, she already forget the feeling she has for him but seeing how hurt and mad after knowing he has a son for ten years,  tugs deeply inside her heart.  

She was still in love with Jiyong and he wasn't with her! 

Just like ten years ago! 

Nothing changed! 

Only the fact that they have a child together.  

Taeyong! 

She needed her son now!  She needed to see him and talk to him!  Will he be able to take the news that his mother lied to him about his father being dead, when he was still so alive and wanted to meet him! 

Will Taeyong accept Jiyong as his father or hate him for not being with them for  ten years?  

"I've never been serious in my whole life than I am now. If you want to keep living with our son,  you have to marry me and live with with me as well as my wife! " He says " Or if you want, we could take this to court and let them decide who would take the costudy of our son.  And I'm telling you baby,  I have a lot of good lawyer to make me win this battle! I'm giving you a good choice,  aren't I? " He smirk at her then.  

"I hate you! You can't do that! " She shot him a glare as the thought of him taking a full custody of thier son cross her mind.  

"Oh I will baby. After all you did lie to me about being pregnant and kept my son away from me for ten years.  Be thankful that I'm still being kind and was offering you a marriage.  But don't think that I'm doing this for anything else,  I'm doing this for my son.  He deserve to have a complete family! " 

That silence Taeyeon up.  She didn't know what to make up of Jiyong's behavior.  He was cold then warm the next.  He was saying that he love her but then now,  he was only marrying her so he could  give thier son  a complete family?  

Could she survived a love less marriage?  Could she live her daily life with Jiyong and thier son,  not knowing what the future hold for them?  What if all the bottled feeling she have for him came back?  What wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter