♡03♡

I love you more than yesterday!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‵ლ first meeting  ‵ლ

"I got it aborted! " 

 

Jiyong doesn't know how he would react with those words that came out of Taeyeon's lips as an answer to his question.  

 

He like to believe that it was a lie too but the way she says those words tells him otherwise!  

 

He can't forget the way she directly look at him in the eye while saying those words.  

 

He knows that Taeyeon wasn't that kind of girl and she's not a type of person who would kill someone,  let alone her child without any reason.  

 

He wanted to know her reasons and he hope he could understand her.  

 

"Why? " Jiyong finally ask which makes Taeyeon still for a moment. 

 

'Damn it Taeyeon! Answer his questions just like how you practiced to answer it! ' 

 

"Why did you abort our child? " Jiyong then sk again when Taeyeon didn't answer and just look at him blankly. 

 

"What do you expect me to do? You didn't believe me when I told you  that I was pregnant!  You know that I'm not rich Jiyong and my parents aren't either.  I left my hometown to get a job that could support my family but then I met you and everything changes. I focus on making you love me than taking care of my family.  I neglected them and I was to ashamed to turn to them when you turned your back on me! I got no choice!  How the hell could I support another life when I couldn't even support mine and my family! " Taeyeon was in tears already as she stops talking.  She didn't know that everything she bottled up inside for the last ten years would easily came out of . Maybe because most of it was true except for the part about their child!  

 

"Taeyeon. " Her name was the only thing that Jiyong could mumble. Jiyong  was angry,  mad,  furious at her but mostly for himself.  He couldn't blame her for everything she says does make sense but still, he wished that she could have turn to him again though he didn't believe her at first.  But what else could he do now when all of it was said and done!  It was all in the past now!  What's important for him now was she's finally back and just like he promise for the last ten years,he would do everything to take her back in his arms.  He will make everything right,  this time!  

 


"I'm nervous. " Taeyeon whisper through the phone. Tiffany was on the other line,it was her first day at work and she's really nervous as hell!  

 

"Don't be!  You'll do fine Tae and Jiyong oppa wasn't that bad as what people thinks he is! " At the mention of the name of her new boss,  Taeyeon got more nervous and scared.  Though Tiffany's words are reassuring,  she still can't help the growing fear inside her.  

 

She had heard a lot about her new boss!  


Kwon  Jiyong!  


The youngest CEO of Kwon's Fashion Line and the heir to Kwon's chains of Hotel's and Resort.  


He was also one of the riches bachelor in town even without his inheritance for he build and owns Kwon's Fashion Line.  


He was every woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter