Daegu

Exs and Ohs

"Jeonghan! Hannie! I know you're in there! Jeonghan!"

I woke up to someone shouting my name, here comes another one. "Who’s that this time?" a beautiful man whose arms embracing me asked, frowning for he was woken up "Jeonghan! Come out here!" here we go again.

Seungcheol got up and went to answer the door like he was used to it, too lazy to put on a shirt. I got up as well, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two of us, a daily routine. I was laughing on my way to the kitchen as I hear him shouting “Leave or I’ll call the police” always the same line and always worked.

I heard the door closed and footsteps making its way to me the next thing are as cliché as it gets; a back hug from Seungcheol. “You sure did have a lot of fun back then, today it’s a guy named Joshua” he sighed as he kissed my neck. “You tired of it?” I said as I turned off the stove and placed our breakfast on each our own plate.

He grabbed me by my shoulders and spanned me around to face him and suddenly kissed me. “I’ll never get tired of confronting your bulls” he said and kissed me again before he went to the bathroom probably to brush his teeth. “Language, Seungcheol!” I yelled to him as he was on his way “and yuck! morning breath!” I just laughed it off when he yelled back “Like you care! You love my kisses!” and he was right. So today it was Joshua, surprising, I thought he would have been too focused on his career to bother looking for me.

“We have to leave after lunch, all of them will be at the airport at two in the afternoon” Seungcheol told me as I was packing for our flight to Paris. I’ve always wanted to go but I surely did not expect that it would be for this reason; I thought it would be for a vacation but this is at another level.

I nodded as an answer too busy packing to be bothered and Seungcheol was okay with it, something I like about him; he knows when I needed my space.

 

We left a little before noon and just decided to eat lunch near the airport with Mr. Lee as our driver; he has been with us for 2 years already, even friends with his son, Jihoon.

We got to the airport on time and met everyone “We’ll leave the house in your care for a few weeks Mr. Lee, thank you” I said and smiled to him, he was like a father to us already. “No worries, I’ll take care of it. You wouldn’t mind if I throw a party, right?” he said and we all laughed. “As long as you keep out of our room, you got our permission” Seungcheol said and gave him a high five.

“Can I ask you something?” Seungcheol suddenly spoke as we are settled in our first class seats on our way to Paris, all planned by Seungcheol. “You are already asking” I laughed as he sighed and pouted “Okay, stop pouting. What question is bothering you?” he adjusts his seat and faced me. “Can you sit up and face me as well, pretty please?” he said and I did as he told. “Alright, shoot” he took a deep breath and asked me “What is the reason you left them?” I was surprised to what he said and it took me a few seconds to reply “Why do you want to know, they are all in my past” he looked down looking like a lost child but quickly faced me again “You have told me about your relationship with them but never the reason why you left them all” he said. “Are you worried I’ll do the same to you?” “No!” he yelled and we heard shushing from some nearby passengers, fortunately not too loud for an attendant approach us.

“I will never doubt you, I will never let you as well” he whispered and smiled at me. I sighed and gave in, who wouldn’t when your boyfriend of four years still knows how to make you fall for him. “Where should I start?” he smiled so big and said that I should start from my very first boyfriend, Wonwoo.

 

~ another update ^^