Wonwoo

Exs and Ohs

 

Seungcheol wanted to know what happened in my past and I trust him not to judge me by my decisions, so I did it, I told him what happened to the relationship I had my exs.

“You won’t judge me right?” I looked at Seungcheol and found an understanding gleam in his eyes. “I won’t, but if you don’t want to tell me I understand” he smiled as he holds my hands.

 I sighed and shook my head as if saying that I wanted to tell him. I took a deep breath and started. “Wonwoo, was my first official boyfriend” I said while still looking at him. “Yeah, I know. Deep, husky voice dude” he said while nodding his head. “You really call him that?” I asked giggling at his wit, this guy really. “Yup, I guess that’s one of the reasons why you’re with me now.” he smirked.

It took me by surprise by the way he said it, it didn’t sound like a harsh statement it sounded like he was okay that they have something in common and he likes it. Why am I with a weird guy? “Continue” he said, his smile doesn’t leave his face.

“Okay” I don’t know where he is getting at but I continued anyways. “You know that when I met him, he was this shy guy. His personality back then was the total opposite of how he looks” I explained and he just nodded. “I was even surprised that he suddenly asked me out. I took the chance and we started dating” I was smiling because I remember how happy Wonwoo was when I said yes. “Your boyfriend is with you now, you know” I was woken up from my thoughts and saw Seungcheol pouting, how cute is he.

“You’re the one who asked me to tell you the story about my past” it’s my turn to smirk at him and he just pouted but smiled right after and told me to continue.

“Wonwoo was sweet but too shy, and it gave me an idea of letting him taste the feeling of freedom. I started to change him to be more open and social, and it was an idea I regretted” a frown was visible on my face “Did he cheat on you?” Seungcheol asked but I shook my head in reply. “He focused on having a good time, happened every day” I explained. “Always forgetting our dates, bringing me to a club; him, getting drunk and I, ending up driving us home” I sighed

“We always end up fighting but it never became physical until one day” I looked at him and I saw concern “I was hanging out with my friends as I was waiting for him to be done with his part time. It was taking him a while so one by one my friends left and it came down to just me and this friend of mine, a guy”

I touched my cheeks as if I still feel the pain “He drag me to the car and drove home, as soon as we enter his apartment he slapped me and accused me of cheating on him”

“What a jerk!” Seungcheol yelled and we got a few shush from the passengers, good thing we are in first class and those passengers nearby are our family.

“Hey, if he didn’t became a jerk, I wouldn’t be here with you” I told him and it made him slumped down his seat and huffed, annoyed that I was right. I took his hand again and cupped his cheek “I blame myself why he became like that. I tried to change him back, he did but the damage was done and I couldn’t bring our relationship back to normal, so one day I wrote him a letter and left, feeling sorry for what I have done” Seungcheol took my hand that was caressing his cheek and suddenly kissed me. “You wanted him to enjoy life, but it wasn’t your fault he turned for the worst. He was too caged up before and when you showed him what fun life can be, he couldn’t control himself. It wasn’t your fault” he kissed me again and put our foreheads together.

“Now, what about Deer smile dude?” I got confused at what he said, Deer smile dude?

Joshua?

 

^^ an update. ^^