Gyeong sangnam-do

Exs and Ohs
 
The sun is up and the day seems well, perfect for my date with Wonwoo, my sweet and caring boyfriend Wonwoo. We met in school, we got along just fine then started going out. He is the shy type and I’m a bit of the opposite of it, not so wild but not the shy type as well, so it was really a mystery how we just hit it off. Things were going well between us and let’s just say that I turned the shy boy into a man.
 
“Great day, huh?” I asked as a warm embrace engulf my body. We are both staying at his apartment, more like ours, ever since we got together. Between the lines of ‘I love you’ and ‘be my boyfriend’ we both know it will lead to us moving together. Our relationship consist of fun and games, we’re usually out and exploring the town, road trips using my car. He nodded as a reply and started kissing my neck; something the old Wonwoo would be shy of doing. “Where do you want to go for our date?” he asked. “Let’s go to the park! We haven’t been in the park for-“I couldn’t finish what I was saying “or we can go to the new game center down town” he butted in. I smiled and just nodded, I wanted to go to the park.
 
I do not belong to the goody two shoes group, as they’ve said, but I still like strolling in the park every now and then. “You ready?” I heard him, completely shaking me off of my thoughts “Yep, just getting my phone” I answered back. It wasn’t a long ride and we made our stop. He went out of the car first and went to my side, to my disappointment; he knocked at the window and signaled for me to come out. I sighed and went out and made my way to him and instantly hooked my arm to his, just to show that he belongs to me.
It was crowded at the game center but Wonwoo did not mind, I did. I did not like the noisy surrounding of people with their raging hormones in broad day light. I felt people staring at me and it made me cringe. For someone who parties a lot I don’t really like being the center of attention, I simply create an event then have a few drinks – that’s my life. I also hate the fact that there are girls ogling at my boyfriend; I returned the favor by staring them down. “Babe, can we go?” I said a little closely to his ears for him to hear. “Just a few more minutes babe, please” he gave me that smile that can literally make and briefs fall. I couldn’t help it; I’m a victim of Wonwoo’s killer smile.
 
Few more minutes turned into few more, and more, and more. I was getting bored and definitely getting tired from standing beside him while he’s playing and having fun. “Wonwoo, can we please go” I told him in seems to be like yelling way. I was tired and he enjoying by himself is not helping my mood.
 
“What is wrong with you today? You were fine this morning” Wonwoo said and I sensed that he is angry, why though? I should be the angry one here; I had to wait for him for hours while he plays. “I said I wanted to go to the park but you didn’t so we went here. But you’re the only one having fun” I told him as I slide to my seat. He went over to the driver’s seat and slammed the door shut “be careful with that!” I was angrier now. Why did our day became like this? All I wanted was to go to the park and have a nice date with him; even I like to date romantically.  
 
^^^
I love Wonwoo ( I love every member of Seventeen ) but I need his character to be like this, sowwiiee <3
I hope you like it <3 See you next chapter <3