Insecurity

Don't worry. We've got you

He know. He knows that he lack on everything. He can't even sing as beautiful as Taehyung and Jungkook. He also know that he can't dance as good as Hoseok and Jimin. He not useful as Yoongi and Namjoon that can produce music and beat. If he compare himself to other member, he can't even be the visual even the company and persuade him.  He know all that but what he can't accept is when he's not even in a group picture in certain channel banner. How unwanted he can be. At first, he din't even know about this but when Army mention his name kn twitter, then he realize that he did not presence in their group picture. He tried to be positive that maybe .. maybe the editor was too sleepy to realize that there was six people instead of seven. But when he saw some comment about how he deserve not to be in the group picture, make he think what his role in the group. 'He can't even dance' 'he was a tone deaf' 'he shouldn't be in the group' 'he was the blackhole' .These comment has been playing in his mind like a mantra. 

    How he end up debut in bts. Yeah,  he was street casting on his way to his university. Maybe the company make him debut on the basis of sympathy. He was 20 back then. He can't be trainee forever. Jin want deep in his thought until he didn't want realize that someone sat beside him in the practise room. Not until that someone nudged him. 
"Hyung, what are you thinking?  Are you sick?" asked Jimin while playing with his hyung hand. He didn't realize how thin Jin finger from his. Sure Jin looks like a healthy idol with his hobby was eating but you can see how small his waist, how thin his crook finger. Jin gazed at Jimin slowly even his eyes tell everything was wrong. 
"Nothing Jiminie.  Hyung is okay.  Ill be okay " Jin tried to assured his dongsaeng. Jimin knew that his hyung had his battle on his own. He know it very much but he didn't want to push anything. 
"If it's like that. Let's go. The other member already downstairs waiting for us".Jimin state as he pulled Jin up to stand. They walk side by side with Jimin interwind their fingers swinging back and forth. Jin smile softly as he see how happy Jimin was. 


Once they reached downstairs, the decided to have their dinner at the nearest barbeque restaurant. They stroll along the roadside without thinking fans who want to take pictures of them. Hell yeah who will be out at 4 a.m. One block more to go then they arrive. The maknae line keep trolling around, bothering Namjoon and Yoongi. Almost most of them already cross the road but Jin was to immersed in his thought, he didn't realize that a car was speeding towards him. He didn't realize it,  not until s screamed for his attention. Once he realize, he turned his head but he was blinded with the light from the car and the car honk mixed with scream. His feet was glued, he didn't react like what he supposed to react. 
With a blink of eyes, Jin was yanked to the side of the road by their manager but he was pulled to hard until he hit his head on the sideroad.  He blinked a couple of time when his vision getting blurred and when black spot start to appear. He felt throbbing headache and pain from behind of his head.  He heard his other members running towards him but the footsteps he heard getting blurry. 
He started to lose his conscious but he tried to stay awake for s when he heard Jimin yelled to call for an ambulance. But then he feel someone tapped his cheek. "Hyung. Do you hear me?  Are you hurt? "he heard Taehyung said, he tried to respond but he only managed to have him soft nod. 
"Namjoon hyung, he heard me. Jin hyung heard me." Taehyung said to Namjoon as tears running down to his cheek. "Jin hyungg, please stay awake hyung. Ambulance gonna come and help you. Please hyung" Jimin plead.  To other people they may acted like their hyung is dying but other people didn't know how they value their oldest hyung hyung. Yoongi put Jin head on his lap and he realized that Jin hurt his head. Other member surround Jin while waiting the ambulance.  


   Once the ambulance came,  they quickly move Jin to the ambulance and rushed to the hospital. Namjoon ride with Jin while the other rode their van.  As soon as he was inside, chaos ensued,
  "His O2 levels are dropping!"
  "Get an IV into him, now!" 

  "His heart rate is increasing!" Were all things he heard as he lay there, they fiddled with him and all Namjoon wanted was for Seokjin to be alright, that's all he let himself believe,
  "Get a room ready, stat! We're pulling in now." Someone said and they stopped so suddenly, Jin felt himself being moved again, all of a sudden the bright ceiling was in his view and he tried his best to focus on something other than the pain, he heard the double doors burst open as he was wheeled into the ER, he was lifted up and that made him gasp.


" There's bleeding on his head and some scratch here and there. Nothing seems serious but the patient condition look bad" one of the nurse spoke.
"Get ready the x ray and the surgery room "one of the doctor yelled.  Namjoon followed every move of them but when they reached the surgery room one of the nurse stopped him from getting in.
"No, no.  I need to be with him. He doesn't like being alone. Please" Namjoon tried to barged in but someone stop him from behind. He turned his back and saw their manager and s. 
"Please. Help our Seokjinnie hyung. "plead Namjoon for the last time. 
The nurse nodded "We will do our best.  Please have faith in us". All of them sat infront of the surgery room hoping that the doctor will come out soon. 

    The constant beeping woke Seokjin up. Looking around, he spotted the boys sleeping. Squinting his eyes against the glaring hospital light, he brought his arm to block it, only to find an array of tubes and wires attached to him.
 That's a whole lot of wires for the accident wound. Seokjin thought to himself, as he tried to tug the wires away to sit upright. What he managed to do was to detach the wire from the machine and set off the alarm. Another day, Kim Seokjin. Well done. As if getting injured wasn't enough. Seokjin prepared himself for the boys. 
The alarm certainly did wake the boys up, more like the maknae line woke up first. "Yoongi Hyung! Yoongi Hyung!!" Jungkook tugged on Yoongi's shirt, "Seokjin Hyung..." At the word of Seokjin Hyung, the hyung line immediatly woke up and without even asking, Hoseok ran to get the doctor. 


      "Guys" Seokjin softly said, albeit a little weakly. Somehow comically, the boys turned their head and rushed towards his bedside. He tried to sit up but a wave of headache hit him, he hold his head but then he felt bandaged wrapped around his head.  He groaning in pain but them he felt someone pushed his body slowly so that he can lay down properly.
" Hyung.  You just woke up. Take it easy"Jungkook said while holding that Jin hand. "Let me call the doctor" Hoseok offerered. A couple of minute later,  a doctor came in with file on his hand.  "Hi Seokjin-shi. Are you feeling okay right now?" the doctor greet.  Jin just gave him small nod. "Okay. Let me get through this. As you know, you hit your head pretty bad and cause a little concussion, so all you need is a lot of rest and make sure you avoid having stress so that you won't pressure your head. One more thing is about your body,  from your previous record,  you already have pneumonia and weak immune system, so with this kind of weather and you just wearing this shirt and jean it's not gonna make you any better.  I suggest you to keep wearing jacket and warm clothes."the doctor explained. Jin keep in silenced while the other nodded hearing the doctor advice. "Don't worry doctor.  We will make sure he warm enough" Namjoon convinced the doctor.  " Okay then. Just call me if you need anything.  Bye for now " Once there doctor leave,  they rushed d toward Jin's bed. Jin kept his head down, looking at his lap. "Sorry.  I keep worrying you guys " His lips quivered then Jin bit his lips.  The members looking at Jin pitiful. They didn't used to see their oldest hyung this vulnerable. Yoongi cupped Jin face " Hyung, you always take care of us,  make sure everything was right and protect us.  We're very thankful, so let us take care of you.  Let us live you the way you love us"


Jin starred at Yoongi, he too scared to show his vulnerable side since he always put a strong face. But know it seems like he just can't hold it anymore. Big fat tears start to rolling down his cheeks. "Hyung,  we know you've been thinking a lot lately. Don't worry, we fixedbthis together okay« Namjoon convinced him while wiped his tears. Then Jin laugh " Ahahahah.  Sorry for being this weak. I love you guys " Jin said  "We love you too hyung" they all hugged Jin and keep hoping that nothing will take them apart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 o Hye peeps, it's been along time I update. Yeah,  I'm back.  I've bee n busy with my university engrave and assignment, so this is it. Sorry for the bad grammar.  Any comment I appreciate it so much.  

See you later 😙