Fragile

Don't worry. We've got you

Spring day comeback was beautiful.  They've got so many love for ARMYs as usual. Trophy's from many show they attend. The boys do pretty well including Jin.  Not really well but better. He sometimes get sick but his other member always by his side. Months after Spring day,  they continue their comeback with Not Today. It is actually the compilation for You Never Walk Alone album. Their energy pumped up because of this song was a hard song. 


The boys start practising their choreography and vocal this week.  They still want to rest a bit more but they must complete the album.  Line distribution was made but It seems unfair. Not for everyone but they feels really unfair for Jin. He barely get one verse for this song. Let alone for main part for this song.  He just get the line for harmonizing And a little vocal part. 


Jin feels about down today after he know about the line distribution.  The other looked worry their hyung.  Jin just look outside the window when they on their way to the company. Jimin plays with Jin hand but Jin don't even bothered with it.  "Hyung, are you okay? "Jimin ask him while intertwined their fingers. 


Jin looked at Jimin and gave him a small smile ."I'm fine "Jin replied. The other member heard the small conversation but they knew better than anyone else.  Jin bottled up his feeling just to make sure that he did not make them worry. 


"I hate this gloomy situation ". Jungkook whispered to Taehyung and he replied it with a nodded. They way to the company filled with only silenced. 
Once they arrived, Namjoon and Yoongi tried meet their vocal trainer. "Hyung,  why Jin hyung barely get a verse for this song ?"Namjoon voiced his . 


Their trainer sighed. " It's not I don't want to give Jin many lines in this song but this is a Hip Hop song and also I already see the choreography,  it was hard.  Don't misunderstand. I did not doubt Jin's ability, I know him well but you all know his condition right?  Im trying to help here okay ".

After they heard their trainer reason, they can accept the reason why Jin face this situation. 
When Namjoon and Yoongi dismiss with their trainer, they walked toward practise room.  The other member already starts stretching before they dance. Yoongi looks for Jin and he saw that Jin stretching alone so he joined him. 


"Hyung, hey "Yoongi greet him. Jin looked up "Hey"Jin replied softly. Then their choreographer came and starts to teach them step by step. Indeed this dance was hard and fast Namjoon thought.  He some times glanced at Jin just to make sure that his fine. After a couple of hours practising , they get to rest.  The maknae line sprawled on the floor with Hoseok while Jin resting on the couch. Yoongi then join Jin. Jin closed his eyes when he feels that he might black out soon.  He massage his templed slowly . Yoongi looked at Jin but Jin seems unnoticed, Yoongi that pulled Jin slowly and placed Jin's head on his lap. He massage his hyung slowly and saw that how Jin comfortable with it. 


"Thanks Yoongi.   I really appreciate it"Jin said. 


"It's nothing hyung. Are fine though??  Do you need your medicine?" Yoongi asked. Jin shooked his head. He kept his eyes close. ' We should end now for today' Yoongi mouthed to Namjoon. 


Tried to be as quite as possible but Namjoon is a little to dumb to understand. Jin realize what is happening so he quickly stand up. 


"No need to whispering behind my back Yoongi.  I know what are you talking about.  No need to cancel the practise after this. I already fine "Jin stated sound irritate. 


"But just now... " Yoongi tried to defend himself but Jin quickly cut him off. 


"No Yoongi. Don't be like that.  Im not that weak okay. I really appreciate that you all care bout me but sometime I think you treat me like I'm a fragile glass that need to be handle with care. "Jin said. 


"Hyung, it's not like that. We just want.. "Namjoon said as he hold Jin shoulder but Jin shrugged it off and make his way out of the practise room.  Namjoon stunned because Jin never ignore him. 


"Never mind Namjoon-ah. I know, I know. Just leave me for now okay.  I need to be alone for now ".Jin said .


The other member just watched their hyung out.  Yoongi let out heavy sighed as Jin out off their sight.  He Jin know too well. Jin must feel that he was a burden toward . Jin was too kind hearted yet he cares about others well being rather that himself.  It was his nature.  Yoongi deep his thought as he didn't realize that the other member already do their own work. 


On the other hand, Jin sat on rooftop facing the starry night of Seoul. He keep on thinking how he be such of burdens towards . 'Maybe I should just quit. I always bother my member by falling sick, being injured, what more' .Jin didn't realize that big fat tears flow from the corner of his eyes .


Somehow Jimin get to sneaked behind Jin without his hyung realize. But he saw Jin red cheeks and nose. Tears forming in Jin brown orbs eyes.  Jin keep on crying and sobbing himself without he realize that Jimin already beside him. 


Jimin can't bare with the sight in front him so he held Jin hand slowly as Jin startled a bit.


"Jimin. What are you doing here? "Jin asked as he tried to wipe the tears on his cheeks. 


" Jin hyung " Jimin said as he hugged Jin tightly.  Jin seems stunned with Jimin action but the he realize that he really need that comfort.  He really need that warm hug. Jin then hugged him back as he sobbing more on Jimin's shoulder. His body shaking even more when Jimin his back slowly. Jimin keep Jin's back but the then he realize that jin almost hyperventilating. 


"Hyung, calm down. Jin hyung!  Breath."Jimin said he shaking Jin shoulder. After a couple of .minute, Jin already calm down and he lean on Jimin shoulder. 


" Hyung, are hurt anywhere? Are you feeling sick? "Jimin asked when Jin was too quite. Jin just shook his head slowly because he was too tired after he cried. They just sit there until Namjoon came. 


"Hey "Namjoon greet slowly when he realize that Jin alraedy asleep head rested on Jimin shoulder. "Did anything happen when I'm gone "Namjoon asked when he saw Jin puffy eyes and nose. 


"No.  He just cried his heart out. "Jimin replied while holding Jin's hand.

"Come. Let's go inside. It's getting cold out here . You guys going to catch cold if you say any longer "Namjoon said when he saw Jin slightly shaking. Jimin nodded and then he helped Namjoon to put Jin on his back. 


"Oh god.  I didn't know he shaking like this .Jimin take  out my coat then put on hyung body. We can't afford him to get sick.  Tomorrow schedule was no joke ."Namjoon said with worry full on his face.

Once they reached and their dorm ,they laid Jin on his bed and Jimin began to change his cloth to a comfortable one. Both Jimin and Namjoon looked at their hyung sleeping figure, its broke their heart to their hyung condition, he used to be the bubbly one but now he always sick. Before they leave,they just can hope that Jin will not fall sick .

The next morning ,the boys do their routine just like the other day except Jin who did not wake up from his sleep. Yoongi was worried sick when he saw that Jin did not wake up yet when they all know that Jin was a morning person. He tried to wake him up but Jin just gave him a weak whimper .

"Jin. Hey wake up. Jin!"Yoongi shake him but nothing change.

Jin just gave him weak groaning and whimper. Yoongi just cant take it anymore ,he walked to the living room and tell their member about Jin condition. Namjoon rushed towards Jin and Yoongi room and put his hand on Jin's forehead.

'He burning up now'Namjoon monologue to himself and sigh heavily.


"I don't think Jin can attend today schedule."Yoongi state as he fixed Jin blanket.


"No ! Im fine. Just give me panadol and i'll be fine."Jin quickly sit up .


"But hyung ..." Jungkook tried to argue bt Jin cut it quickly . "No but kookie, hyung is okay. Just need some rest and and some medicine."

The other member seems reluctant to let Jin attend their schedule today but they know Jin don't want them to treat like a fragile glass. Taehyung came with a bottle of water and medicine. Jin took it and asked him member to get ready for their schedule. 
The medicine had worn out, Jimin realized, and Seokjin was barely keeping himself up. He pulled his lips into a smile at fans but Jimin read the worry in all their eyes – Seokjin wasn’t fooling anyone with them. He glanced over at Namjoon and wasn’t surprised to see a worried frown etched on Namjoon’s face. Yoongi looked angry and as soon as the fansigning was over, Yoongi was the first one to Seokjin’s side.


Once they reached at their van, Jin sat himself on the corner of their sit and lean his head on the window.Jimin cupped Seokjin’s cheek and felt the high fever under his palms.

“Is he going to be okay, you think?” Jimin asked their leader . 


"Im fine . It just a fever ."Jin replied as he closed his eyes again.


“We have Inkigayo after this,” Jimin pointed out in a whisper. “And a fansigning after tomorrow. We… none of us have gotten more than 2-3 hours of sleep every night. We should just take him to the hospital and get him some actual rest. Hyung, he’s burning up. I can feel his fever through my shirt ." Jimin stated.


Namjoon face full of worry. He tried to talk to their manager but their manager keep saying that it just a flu, they can't afford one member absent from Inkigayo.


“He needs to go to the hospital,” Namjoon hissed from behind him. “Do you really want to take this to the point where he collapses?” 


"Just wait . We look how it goes " Their manager sighed heavily.


They reached at Inkigayo recording place but nothing has changed with Jin condition even after he take a couple of medicine.


“Hyung,” Jungkook called. He had one arm around Seokjin’s waist to keep him up. “I don’t think Seokjin-hyung can go on stage.”


Jimin rushed over to feel Seokjin’s forehead. Seokjin was barely conscious, fever burning under his hands, and Jimin gritted his teeth. “All right. Stay here. I don’t think – Lemme go get Namjoon-hyung or manager-hyung..”


“I’m okay,” Seokjin mumbled, and Jungkook just held on tighter. “We’re going on stage in 30 seconds.” Seokjin tried to get proper footing and failed. Jimin’s face scrunched up. “Jimin, please. I’ll be okay.”


The management called them because its their turn now . Namjoon keep on glanced at his hyung,afraid that Jin will collapsed. For the last 1 hour  everything went well, they managed to finished their recording but once they walk to backstage, Jin collapsed Hoseok dived and caught Seokjin before he fell. Their member screamed . Staff yelled, and Jimin just ignored them all and ran to Hoseok and Seokjin.


To say things were a disaster was an understatement.


Namjoon glarred at their manager and inkigayo management,, watching paramedics hoist Seokjin onto the ambulance. Jimin climbed in first after them and grabbed Seokjin’s wrist. Their manager said nothing and Namjoon shoved his way into the ambulance.

“I’ll make sure things are okay, hyung.”  Jimin said softly .


“It’s exhaustion,” one of the paramedics told them.

“You two look like he’s about to die. We’ll set him up on fluids when we get to the hospital, and he’ll get some actual rest, and he’ll be back up and performing in no time.”.  


The paramedics quickly get Jin to the ER once they reached at the hospital. All of the member wait for him infront of the ER. Their personal dictor came out and tell them about Jin condition anf allowed them to visit their hyung . Once they entered Jin was asleep due tio the medicine they gave .
Namjoon  eyes still on Seokjin’s face.

“The.. oxygen mask?” Namjoon asked .

She glanced up at them. “It’s to help him breathe better, since he’s having a hard time to begin with.  From his medical record. His having hypertomia. With this cold weather, his body seems cannot handle it well. So the mask was necessary for him". Jimin nodded but didn’t let go of Seokjin’s hand anyway.

As it turned out, Seokjin did get okay pretty quickly but they stil careful about Jin health also about the other member condition. Jimin turned his attention from the mindless chatter. Namjoon was leaning on the doorway, smiling the way he always did whenever he looked at Seokjin. Jungkook was on the other side of the bed like the IV line was personally offending him. Their manager was off somewhere, probably doing some adjustment on their schedule . He gripped Seokjin’s hand tighter and Seokjin looked at him and giggled. His fingers tickled the back of Jimin’s hand. “I’m okay now, Jimin.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps . Im still alive . Hahaha. 🤗🤗 Thank you for those who still keep in touch on this story .

I am so sorry about this freaking late update . First of all ive been busy with my study week and final exam. Then i just finished from my collage and a lot of thing need to settle. 🙇🙇🙇

But now im free so i think i can update more . Heee

I need someone who can do a poster for my story . Can suggest one ??

So see you after this lovelyss.💞💞

Any comment from you guys, i really appriciate it 😙😙