News

Don't worry. We've got you

 

Journey through the hospital seems quite since everybody immersed with their thought.  After a couple of minute, the managervpulled the brake infront of emergency cases section.  Namjoon carried Jin and ask the nurse for help.  A nurse bring a stretcher and Namjoon  laid Jin a fragile porcelien glass.  The nurse pushed Jin away  to the care unit.  The member sat on the provided chair. Their body might be here but their seems now where to be seems. Their manager went to fill some form.

 
"Hyung do you think Jin hyung is going to be okay? " Jimin ask with his glassy eyes while Suga tried to collect himself. 


" Hey, Jin hyung is going to be okay.  He gonna pull through this. Have faith in him okay Jimin"Suga tried to comsolebJimin that seems going to break anytime soon. 'He must pull through this. We all love him. Jin,  you must get Better'Suga tried to console himself, he must be strong since he's the second older in the group. 


After a while, the members seems can't wait anymore,  they are to anxious. After a couple of hour waiting , a doctor came out with a serious face. " Who is Kim Seokjin family" the doctor ask with a nurse behind him. 


"I am their manager and this is his bandmate. How's Jin?  Is he okay? " their manager ask frantically. "If is like that. I would like you to go to my room.  There we will discuss more about his condition" the doctor explain. 


Once they seated at the doctor room,  the doctor began to explain.Whta they heard is not what they expected.  Namjoon almost broke into sobs but he must stay strong for the sake of the members while The maknae line already bursed into tears.  They didn't know this going to be serious. Everybody seems petrified. 


"Actually Kim Seokjin-shi is diagnosed with hyporthemia and some symptom of CFS. Hyperthomia is actually happen when the heat loss is greater than the metabolic and heat production.Hypothermia can be categorized in three stages: mild, moderate and severe, based on core body temperature. But for Kim Seokjin-shi he diagnosed with mild Hyperthomia while CFS is causes by persistent fatigue which is exhaustion.  Does he exert himself before this? I know that how tired an idol can be but I think is to much for him to handle."The doctor explain as the member try to processed what the heard. 


"Is hyung gonna be fine? Please tell me he's going to be okay! "V ask frantically be going the doctor. 


"Tae,  calm down. Listen what the doctor gonna say"Namjoon  tried to assured V that hiccup in tears. 


"From what we observed, seems that his body can't cope with cold weather neither nor cold temperature.  He's body cannot produce heat as much as heat being released. I think he also exshoust himself to much that make his body suffer.  Both of this condition make him have a week immune system. I think it's going to effect his daily life but our hospital will do our best to treat him. "the doctor words seems to reassured them that everything is going to be okay.


"So how he gonna practice after this? .  We're going to have our comeback 2 month ahead. Is he going to be okay" Suga then break the silence. 
"Well about that I must say we need to see his progress, if his body have a good rest and he get the treatment , I think he doing to be okay. But for now let him rest and all of you need to give attention to him because right now he's not strong enough to do things. Understand? " The doctor remind them about Jin condition. 


" Well if it's like that,  thank you doc. Boys, let's go to Jin room."the member and their manager permit themselves. 


"If anything happen or anything that you wanna know regarding Kim Seokjin-shi,  please do come and see me " the doctor said as he continue working on his paper. 


The member make their way to Jin room,  when they saw Jin's condition. It breaks their heart. 
There's IV on Jin hand and also tube on his nose that help him to breath.  Jin look vulnerable and fragile to them. They all rushed towards Jin side. Hoseok carresed Jin hand while Namjoon fix his blanket. Jin looks so peaceful in his sleep. He looks alike an angel they they want to protect. They spent half an hour in Jin's room but after a couple of minute Jin eyes start to fluttered. His vision is blurry so he blinked his eyes a couple of time. Everybody seems to be immersed in their thought,  but there Jungkook voice echoing the room. 


"Hyung,  thank god you're awake. How are you?  We were worried sick.  Please don't do that again" Jungkook said tried to keep his tears away. Other member rushed toward him as they ask him how is he. 


"Hey guys, sorry that I make you worried. It but I think I can bare with it. "Jin weakly said tried to assured them that his fine. Before they could respond,  the doctor that examined Jin before came. 


"Hello Kim Seokjin-shi, how are you feeling right now? Let me do some check up on you" The doctor said as he make some check up on Jin. 


"Okay , I would like you to rest as much as you can after this and don't exert yourself more okay. You gonna be admitted for a couple of day for further examination and procedure. I hope that you aware about you're condition.  Please do call me if you start to feel uncomfortable or sick after this.  I will come right away.  Understand?  Alright now do you feel anything wrong with you" the doctor ask Jin as he do some more know Jin's health record. 


"Well right now I feel so tired. Also some headache and nause keep bugging me. " Jin tried to suppress his pain as he tried to bare with his throbbing head. 


"If it's like that, I will prescribe a painkiller and some other medicine.  It is actually same symptoms that occur from CFS. Okay?" The doctor explain and Jin nodded weakly. 


"He's going to be okay right doc? "Suga ask as he held Jin's hand. 


"He strong.  Have faith in him okay and don't give on him. And also please make sure that the heater is on the right temperature side Jin can't get to cold. Okay "the doctor assured Suga. 


"Yes doc.  Don't worry.  By the way thank you doctor."their manager said as there doctor walk out from Jin's room. 


"Jin,  rest more okay.  I will back later after I finished my work.  Boys,  look after him and don't make any chaos here. "their manager remind them then walk out from the room. 


"Yes hyung. Don't worry. We will take care of Jin hyung. "J Hope said to assured their manager.But then Jin panic out of sudden. 


"Oh my god. Next month is our comeback. How we gonna do that if I'm here being rotten sick. Damn, I being such a burden right now" Jin said and it looks like he gonna break anytime soon. 


"Hey, Hey hyung. Look at me. Forget about the comeback for now okay.  For now let jest focus on your health and I'm sure you gonna do well.  Remember, we already finish our song before you go to the jungle right. So it just left we need to master the choreographer. So just rest assured hyung"Namjoon convinced Jin as he hugged him to calm him down. 


"But still we need to do well on this comeback. "Jin said then single tear rolled down to go cheek. V than wipe those tears with his thumb. 


"Hyung, don't worry.  We will do well okay. But for now just rest. Hmmm"After that Namjoon fixed Jin and helped him to lay down properly as Jin closed his eyes.


"I hope that he's gonna be fine.  You know,  he's to precious to us.  Without him , I think our group cannot have a great relationship right now He make us stand together " Jimin said as he look dearly at his hyung. 


The rest of the member stay till the night.  Evrybody seems to immersed with with phone but the they saw that Jin lying uncomfortably on the bed.  He squirming in pain.  Here's bead of sweat glistening his forehead. 

 

 

 

Thank you for those who read. I hope that it's okayy.Sorry for the grammatical error. Hope you enjoy . Please  do comment 💞💞