Hope

Don't worry. We've got you

They rushed toward Jin's bed.  Beads of sweat forming on his forehead.  His face show how discomfort he is.  Jimin hold his hand tight but it is unexpected how cold Jin hand is while Namjoon pushed the emergency button to call the doctor.

 "Hyung, hyungg!? "Jungkook shooked Jin but not to hard afraid that he will cause the pain more. 


"Your hand was cold but you're sweating. Hyung must be in a lot of pain. Hyung .. Stay strong" Suga said as he Jin sweating bangs. After that a doctor came with a couple of nurse. 


"Please leave first boys. I call you after I'm done "the doctor asked them to leave will he proceed to wards Jin.  The member seems reluctant to leave Jin but they don't want anything happen to their hyung so they wait outside of the room. The boys seems restless without they know about Jin condition. After an hour the doctor came out. 


"How is Jin hyung doctor.  Is he okay? "Nammjon ask as he's the leader. "For now his fine. But its sems like his disease start to take toll over him.  He shouldn't be too stress so that it will not effect his health.  Actually one of the effect of CFS is stress. He will always feel discomfort and pain all over his body.I already gave him some painkiller, by now he's resting. I hope that you all could calm him down so that didn't stressing himself out. Okay? "the doctor explains and make his way out. 


The boys seems to absorb what the doctor explain. They nodded welly and get into Jin's room. "Hyung must be stress because of our comeback. He think that he's a burden in this group. He's now at his lowest. "Namjoon as as he caressed Jin hand with his thumb. "We need to be strong for him so that he know that's we will always be together. Understand?."He added. The member just nodded as they focus on their hyung that lying frail on the bed. 


Jin's eyes then started to flutter and he greet them with weak smile. "Hey hyung. How are you feeling?" Namjoon ask him.


"I'm a bit sore. But I'm okay "Jin state. They seems unconvinced with their hyung answer but they just shrugged it off since they know know that Jin didn't like to burden them. 


"Hey,  what is this gloomy vibe? Why don't we go outside. I saw a park earlier beside this building. It's lying here all day" Jin breaks the silence.
"Hyung,  I don't think it's a good idea to go out. You just in pain just now.  We don't want anything happen "Namjoon voice his worried.

"But I don't like being I here"Jin whined make feel pity to him. 


"Wait, if it's like that I will ask the doctor permission okay. You guys wait here "Namjoon said as he make his way out. All the member wait patiently for the news . After couple of minute ,Namjoon came in.  


"Guess what guys,  Jin hyung allowed to go out but we must assist him annnddd doctor said not to exaggerate yourself." Namjoon explain. 


"Yeay, come come let's get out of here "Jin beamed happily as he climbed down from the bed.  "Hey Jin careful okay.  Youre not fully recovered. " Suga remind him .


They make their way down as the member watch their Jin hyung worriedly, is he strong enough to go out after what happen last night. Jin jumped happily to the park but then he stopped.

"Hey hyung, what's wrong?  Are you okay ?" Suga ask after he saw how Jin suddenly stop.  He grab Jin shoulder to ask if something wrong but then 

"Oh my god,  this is freaking beautiful. Look at those flower and look at "Jin screamed as he ran away from to the flower garden. 


"Oh my, Jin hyung make me worried sick.  I thought there's something wrong with him.  "Suga said to the other.  Other member just sit on bench while maknae line play catch with Jin. 


"Jin! Don't run to much. You're not fully recovered " Namjoon yelled from aside.  Hope then join maknae line and Jin. It's was great to them laughing like that. 
"Hyung stop pulling my shirt "Jungkook said to Hope as he tried to slap his hand. But then Jin stopped running. The  headache hit him as his sight becomes blurry.  The member seems didn't realize it. His headache getting worst but he tried to suppress the pain. He blink his eyes tried to make the blurry go away. 


"Hyung,  are you okay.  Why did you stop "Jimin ask him while his hand hold on Jin broad shoulder.

 
"Oh nothing. Come lets play again "Jin lied. 'Oh my god.  Why my head is damn hurt ' Jin thought.  But Jin shrugged it off and continue playing with them. But after a couple of minute Jin head grow more hurt than before he tried to lean on the nearest wall but it's damn so spinning until his leg is almost giving up but thanks to Jimin he manged to catch Jin by wrapping his hand on Jin's waist. He already saw that something wrong with his hyung but when he saw that Jin almost falling down he manage to hold on him. 


"Hyung! "Jimin shout as he hold Jin's cheek Namjoon and Suga rushed toward them after he heard Jimin shout. 


"Hey Jimin.  What's wrong? Jin hyungg! "Namjoon said as he saw Jin on Jimin embraced. He saw how pale his face is.  His hand start to feel cold. Without any hesitate,  Jhope scope him from Jimin hand and rushed towards the hospital.  V and Jungkook seems justbrealize about what happen and they start to feel guilty because they asked Jin to play with them. They just tagged along with their hyung. 
They wait infront of Jin room, after half an hour waiting the doctor came out.

 "Is hyung okay? "maknae line rushed toward the doctor. 


"He's fine. But I want to ask to ask something about him, did he usually fall sick ? From his record, it said he will fell sick when he didn't eat properly. "the doctor ask


"Well about that, Jin will fell sick wherever he in his diet.  His body seems can't cope with diet but he always insecure with his body so he will diet. I'd that can trigger him right now? "Suga explain.

 He remembered how Jin will fit and practice until late night just to keep his body skinny. It's not that Jin is not skinny but he always insecure about his body, about people or some other fans will call him pig.  How can they called their precious Jin is pig. That precious hyung of they was they best thing that they had.  Without him, BTS can't hold together this tight. 


"Ohh,  if you so that means he already have a weak body immune to begin with. That's okay,  I will prescribe him an high dosage antibiotic that will increase his immune body and some vitamin. But for now,  he's okay just he need a lot of rest. Aside from avoid him from cold temperature just make sure that if anything happen do call us okay.  I think he free to go two days from now. If he recuperate nicely that he free to go soon. " the doctor said the the member absorbed the input just to make sure that Jin will be fine. 


The doctor permit to do some paper work while they sit beside Jin's bed.' Nothing good happen after Jin came back from the jungle.  Even he got sick during the filming. 'Suga thought. 


They watch their hyung sleeping soundly and little did they hope that Jin will recover soon and they can start a life like before because it breaks their heart to see one of their member lying in the  hospital bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*sorry because I damn late update my story. I've been busy with my exam. 
*Thanks for those who been loyal to the story.  
*Thank you for 100+ subbies. Really appreciate that. 
 Your comment down there I really appreciate. 
Till we meet again  💞💞