Home

Don't worry. We've got you

When they arrived at their house, the maknae line argue with each other about who gonna bring Jin's laguage but then JHope came volunteer himself to bring Jin stuff . While Sugar tried to wake Jin up but it's seems that Jin in his deep sleep.

 "Namjoon-ah . Come here for a second " Suga for Namjoon. 

"Whats wrong hyung ?"ask Namjoon as he approached Suga who standing beside Jin .

"Look, don't you think Jin hyung look pale right now.  I know that Jin is a light sleeper but when I wake him up, he didn't even budged " Suga state curiously. 

"Maybe he just really tired Suga hyung  that's why he did not wake up and maybe he just need some rest so that his face colour going back to normal" Namjoon try to staybcalmed even he also wondering why his hyung look so sick. "But never mind hyung.  Let him sleep and I will carry him instead " Namjoon added. 

As Namjoon carried Jin towards his room, the maknae line follow them from behind. "Did something happen to Jin hyung? "Jimin ask Suga 

"Nothing happen to him, he just tired maybe from all the filming things. " Suga explained to the kids as they made their way to Jin's room. 

Namjoon laid Jin on his bed while Jhope fix his blanket but soon his face full with frowned. "Why Jin hyung is sweating and his body feel cold ."Hope state as his put hi palm on Jin forehead. 

" What! Sweating?  Cold? " Jungkook said as he move toward Jin . " Yeah. Hyung look uncomfortable and sick.  Whats wrong with him actually? "Jungkook add. 

Then Jimin take a look on his hyung and try to wake him up."Hyung,  Jin hyung wake up. Hyung.. "

"Hey what are you doing let him rest Jimin-ah "Jhope interrupt Jimin. 

"No hyung.  He need to freshen up so that he can sleep well "Jimin explain and everybody seems agree with him .

Jin eyes start to openas he tried to sit properly on the bed. " What's wrong guys? When we arrive here? "Jin asked as his hand rubbing his round eyes cutely. 

"Nothing hyung, we just wake you up so that you can freshen up because you look uncomfortable.  Hmmmm "Namjoon explain. 

As the other member get out from that room so Jin can change, Suga open Jin's cupboard and pick a sleepwear for Jin. "Here. Grab your shower then we can have dinner.  Are you okay by yourself? "

"Well I'm okay. Don't worry "Jin said as he stand up but as soon as he stand up his leg wobbled but thank god Suga was there protectively wrap his arm around Jin waist. 

"Hey careful will you.  This is what you say you're fine Jin? " Suga ask him slightly angry with him. Suga then lead him to the bathroom. "If you need something call me okay.  I'll be here" Suga added.

Jin just smile as he make his way to the bathroom. Suga just sat there on the bed while surfing on their fan cafe account. 'Seems like  everybody waiting for Him to come back from the jungle. Everybody seems worried about him after what happen to him.' Suga talk by himself but suddenly he heard noise from the bathroom. 

" Hyung, are you okay in there. What happen hyung? " Suga move closer to the bathroom. After a couple of minute, still Jin didn't give any response. Suga grow worried.  Then he tried to open the door but it seems like Jin locked it from inside.  Suga then call the others

"Guys,  come here. Something wrong with Him hyung. And also bring the spare key from the drawer.  Faster guys "And after that all the member rushed to Jin and Suga room. 

"Here hyung the key.  What's wrong with Jin hyung, Suga hyung? " Jhope passed the key and Suga immediately take and unlocked the bathroom door. 

" Oh my god Jin! Come help boys take more towel from the cupboard. " Suga asked them after he saw that Jin lying on the floor with nothing on him but towel that wrapped on his waist. Everybody seems petrified with what they saw but Namjoon quickly move and pass the towel. 

"Hyung. Oh my god " Jungkook whisper.  He seems cannot believe with happen. As for Suga,  he quickly picked Jin up from the cold floor and placed him on their bed.  

"Namjoon,  please call manager hyung and ask him to bring us to the hospital. This cant be happening. Just now he feels weak after he landing then his face cold and sweating and now he's fainted in the bathroom. There must be something wrong with him. " Suga asked for Namjoon as he try to fixed Jin's cloth with their help of Jimin. 

"Poor Jinnie hyung. He must be damn tired with his schedule. He even sacrifice his break just to go this program." Jimin said as he Jin silky hair. 

"Yeahhh. Our Seokjinnie hyung must be exhausted. Where is manager hyung? Aishhhh? "V complaint about how long they wait for their manager. 

After a few minutes, their manager barged in their room panting."What! What happen to Jin ?" Their manager ask. 

"We think that Jin hyung is sick. Because after he came back from the airport he looks very pale and look likes he gonna passed out soon. Hyung let bring Jin hyung to the hospital okay"  Namjoon explain to their manager. 

Their manager walk towards unconscious Jin then touch his forehead. "He does not have any fever but he does look sick but just bring him to the hospital for some check up so we can know what is exactly happen to him.  So you guys get ready while I  will prepared the van. Okay? "

"Okay hyung"the boys said. "Let me carry Jin and Jungkook can you please take one of the blanket and spread it on Jin hyung" Namjoon said as he pick Jin in bridal style. They make their way to the van and settled themself. 

V Jin head slowly as Jin head on his lap but then Jin whimper. 'Jin hyung must be uncomfortable ' V said then fixed Jin body with the blanket and wrap him with his arm.

'It should be nice when Jin hyung came home from the jungle but it seems like he fell sick. He be tell us how the jungle was.  Poor our Seokjinnie hyung'Jhope monologue by himself. 

Their journey continue to the hospital as each member keep worrying about their hyung. 

 

 

Thank you for those who read this fabric.  I hope that it's going to be good even thers some grammatical error. If you want to comment or want me to make some improvement, please do comment. 

Thank you folks 😻