Comfort

Don't worry. We've got you

Today is the day where Jin can discharged.  He feel so happy when the doctor tell him that he is going to get out. BTS came early in the morning, ditch all their schedule for today just to pick their hyung up. The maknae line busy arranging Jin's cloth from the cupboard while Jin changing his cloth.  After a while a doctor came in with a couple of nurse.

"Good morning boys. I saw you are early today "the doctor greet.

 "Yeah.  We gonna take Jin hyung home. Yeayyy!"said Jhope smiled widely.

 "Okay Jin-shi, today you are doing to be discharged but I hope you would came here for weekly check up. You are not fully recovered,  so I hope that you're exegerate yourself after.  And also you know that you have severe CFS and hyperthomia , so I hope you're aware with your condition and surrounding. Okay! " the doctor explain when he saw Jin sit on the bed. Jin noodded quietly. Yes he know all his condition and they make him worry.  What he gonna do so that his dongsaeng will not worry about him and how not to be a burden. They are going to have a comeback, there must be late night practice and also sleepless night. Jin keep on thinking silently not until Namjoon hold his hand.


 "Hyung?! "He saw Namjoon worried fave but he quickly mouthed ' I'm okay'. 


"Don't worry doc.  We will make sure that everything is going to be fine. We will make sure that Jin hyung will not tired himself out. "Jungkook reply gaining a proud smile from . 


"If it's like that, I hope that you will fine Jin in the hand of them. Ahhh before I forget, please do come here immediately if you feel uncomfortable or sick anywhere.  You know CFS is unpredictable and also do not exposed yourself to much unfold weather.  Even if your Hyperthomia is not that risk but it's still a Hyperthomia. Cover yourself well for this coming season.  It's going to be really cold out there " the doctor added more as he saw how concentrate they listen to his work regarding their older brother. 


"Yes doctor,dont worry. I'm going to be fine. I think this bunch of kid will take care of me.  Thank you for concern. "Jin thanks to his doctor as the member walk out from the room.

"Thanks doc"the member said while make their way out of the hospital. 
"Jin hyung,  we're going to be home. I'm sorry excited. "V said with his biggest smile ever.


Jin ruffled his hair while said "Yeah Taetae, I'm also excited. "


Week passed as Jin and the others now start to preparing for their comeback. The other member seems to treat him like a fragile glass that need to be taken care 24/7.


They are now at their studio practising. After a couple of hour, their instructor gave some time to take a break.  The maknae line immediately plop on to the floor while Jhope, Suga and Namjoon sat on the couch.  Jin tried to catch some breath while leaning to the wall.  He seems to be out of breath.  He gulped some water but it's doesn't help him. 


'why is it hard to breath' Jin said while breathing hard. His vision becomes blurry but he blinked a couple of time to shake it off.  But V seems to realise that something wrong with his Jin hyung.  He crawled towards his hyung with worried face. 


"Hyung are you okay. "V asked as he held Jin soft hand. 


"Hey Taetae. I'm okay I think "Jin said but it seems that V did not convinced enough side he know that's his hyung did not like to make others worried about him. 


"Are sure hyung ?You s end out of breath "V ask again. 


Jin saw how worried his dongsaeng is, he defeat immediately when the pain in his chest become stronger.

" Tae,  could you please grab my medicine in my beg. It's kind a "Jin said while holding his chest.


After V heard that and after he saw Jin pant badly, he immediately ran to Jin's beg and grab his medicine.  The other member attention now to their hyung. V grab grab two pills from the bottle and gave it to Jin.

"Hyung, here. Eat this " Jin gladly take it and popped it in his mouth. The other member checked on him.


"Hyung, you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital ?"Namjoon frantically ask. 


Jin look at Namjoon with a small smile painted on his face."I'm okay Namjoonie. Maybe I need a couple of minute to catch my breath. "Jin assured Namjoon. 


"Namjoon I think we had enough for today. We can continue tomorrow, it's already late. Boys,  grab your things. We're done for today. " Suga said as he ask the maknae line to clean the studio. 


After Jin heard that, he immediately grab Suga hand. "No no Suga! I'm okay.  No need to go home. We should practise more " It must be because of him Suga asked to stop the practise because he never ask to quit the practise. 


"Hyung! No! It's enough for today.  You're doing good already.  We doing good already. You should take it easy hyung. "Suga tried to convince Jin. 


"No! I said that I'm okay! We can.. "Jin raised his voice a little but stopped talking when Jungkook cupped his face. 


"Hyung, I think we had enough for today hmm. Beside you just recovered and we didnt want to make thing goes worst. Okay . We can practice more tomorrow "Jungkook tried to convinced his hyung. 


Jin seems to convinced with Jungkook. "Alright alright. " Jin defeat. 


"Right.  Let's go home. Come! "Jimin said while grabbing Jin's bag. 


Jin tried to get up but it seems like the pain in his chest did not ware off.  He stand up but as soon as he get up his world become spinning. 'Damn it. Why is has to be now 'Jin said to himself. 


Suga saw how his roommate tried to balance himself,  he quickly run to Jin side ."Hey hyung.  Let me help you "Suga said as he tried to hold Jin waist. 


"No no. I'm okay. I.. "before Jin finished his word his body seems does not have any energy when his knees wobbled. When Suga saw that, he immediately grab Jin waist and hold his head before it touch the wooden floor.  


"Hyung! "Suga yelled with Jin on his hold. The other seems to heard that and they rushed towards them.

 
"He must be really tired.  Let me carry him hyung"Namjoon said as he carried Jin in bridal style.

They walks toward their van. Jhope put Jin head on his lap while fixed Jin's pink bangs. 
Namjoon once again carried Jin toward his room.  The other member each move towards their room.  Suga looks at his roommate face longingly.

"Hyung. You must get better hmm. "Suga said while fixed his blanket. 


On the midnight, Jin wake up from his sleep. 'I must be passed out after the practised. Ahhhh I be a burden again to them. 'Jin monologue 
Jin get out from his room to drink some water since his throat felt sore. He grab a glass of water and sat on the corridor.

'I should be better brother towards them. I shouldn't be weak like this  it's such a nuisance. It's . 'Jin immersed with his thought without he realise a single escaped from his brown eyes.


At the same time,  Jimin also wake up from his sleep and saw someone at their corridor. He saw a body with broad sholder. He immediately know that it's Jin. He approach Jin and saw how Jin cried silently. Jimin wrap his arm around Jin waist .


"Hyung, what are you doing out here. Why are crying? "Jimin ask softly while rub Jin back.  Jimin wait for the answer but Jin just keep quite. 
Jimin hold Jin shoulder and caressed his wet cheek.

"Hyung,  I know what you're thinking. No you're not a burden to us.  You was a great hyung to me,  to us . You one of the reason why we closed like this.  You should not bother yourself with those thinking. Okay. I love you,  no we love you hyung" They starred at each other eyes.  


"I can't help it. I already delayed our comeback. Right now,  I always fell sick after came back from the jungle. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. "Jin said as silent tear fell from his eye again.


"Hyung,  you should'nt be sorry.  Being sick is not your fault. You did not ask for this. Nothing is you fault. "Jimin tried to comfort Jin. He hugged Jin's shoulder. Jin nodded weakly while snuggle on Jimin chest. They sat on the floor while stargazing . Yet they think what will happen next.  

 

 

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

 

 

 

 

 

*hey peeps. Sorry for the late update. Im busy with my college and things.🙇🙇

*thanks for those who really wait for this story update. 💞💞

*I reallly want to thanks for the 100++ subbies and 1000 readers. 🙌🙌

*Feel free to comment so that I can improve more. 

See you soon 👧👧 Lots of Love 💟💟