Warm

Don't worry. We've got you

BTS seems to busy with their practise for their comeback.  Having comeback after coming back from jungle seems to take toll on Jin body.  The other member seems did not notice because Jin is damn well keeping it from them. This comebeck was important to them, yet every comeback always important but this comeback was arranged by them.  Jhope contribute in the intro and outro of the album.  He know how Hoseok work hard on this participating while as usual Namjoon and Suga keep on making music. Whole the other tried to patch up everything to make sure everything is perfect. 


Today was like other day,  Jin wake ups early to make breakfast for the boys and then Suga cem in to the kitchen with his bed hair. "Hey hyung" he greet Jin while take a seat on the counter. 


"Morning Yoongi. Can you please help me wake up the boys "Jin asked Suga.

Without second thought,  Suga immediately make his way toward the maknae line room and began to wake them.  Soon one by one seated at the table and Jhope seems to know his task began to set up the table .


"Boys, you guys breakfast that get ready. Today we have an early practise. We can't afford to be late. Our comeback just around the corner. We can't afford to postpone or comeback anymore."Namjoon said but then it hit him.

 Namjoon that take a look at Jin, how his smile flatterd after he heard Namjoon words.  Namjoon began to feel guilty. 'Damnit Namjoon! Why can't you control your ing mouth. Jin hyung must feel bad about It' Namjoon cursed in his thought. 


'Ahhh I must be burden for making this things happen.  If I don't fell sick, our comeback must not been postpone. Aishhhh Kim Seokjin 'Jin feel he want to beat himself because he already make everythings hard.

The other member also seems too shock after they heard what their leader have said. After a couple of minute silence, a screech of chair heard.  Jin stand up and clean his plate, everybody just look at their hyung movement. 


"Jungkook,  can you help hyung clean with the dishes ? I need to get ready "Jin asked Jungkook and and make his way towards his and Suga room. As he tried to suppress his sad feeling,  everybody seems to be noticed how Jin sad eyes before he close the door.


"Damn it. I messed up already didn't I? . I didn't mean those word. I swear "Namjoon said. 


"I know. You mean good but next time tried to thinks first before you talk okay. "Suga assured Namjoon.  They keep on eating and then everybody got ready for the next schedule. 


In their van, the maknae line teased each other while the other seems to immersed with their phone.  Namjoon averted his eyes on Jin, he saw how Jin eyes kept on staring outside . He start to feel guilty once again. He already hurt his hyung heart.  Instead off to see Jin goofing around with the maknaes,  Jin put on 'I'm okay.  Don't mine me'face.  When they arrived, everybody takes their place and start practising. 


This time comeback was a contemporary dance not a Hip Hop one like before. The other member relieved that they did not have a hard choreography because they still concern about Jin well being since the doctor said need to give attention on Jin health. After a couple of hour of dance,  they take a break than continue with the song.  Actually Jin did feel happy when it come to singing.  Yeah his passion always on acting but sing also take a major part on his interest. He love how his voice fit in a ballad song.  He sometime feel insecure with his voice and his ability because he known as a black hole in the group.  He do nothing well except for visual.  But then he don't even have a handsome face to begin with.  He did  not an angel voice like Jungkook, V and Jimin.  He compose a little compared to Suga and Namjoon. He can't even dance well like Hoseok. What is his position in the group except for a visual. That things always be on his mind this day. 


After all day they practised,  their instructor asked them to stop for today and asked them to take their dinner. 


"Who want to follow me to buy dinner tonight ?"Namjoon asked. He looked at the member. jin looked around to see if there's someone want to volunteer but when he see how tired they are,  he volunteered himself. 


"Let me go with you "Jin said while packing his things.  The other seems to be shocked. 


"Hyung no need too. Let me accompany Namjoon. Since I have things to buy something. "Suga said as he tried to ignored Jin doubt stare. Suga actually did not Jin to go outside since the weather I quite bad.  It's freaking -3°c outside.  He concerned about Jin health because he know Jin can't adapt with cold weather after he cameback from the jungle.  He actually always thinking how Jin managed to keep unnoticed his body is shaking from the other member. But since he is actually Jin's roomate, he always make sure that Jin warm enough so that his will not sick. 


"But you all feel tired.  Let me follow him okay.  It seems forever since I walk around this neighborhood.  Beside I want to spend time Namjoonie only "Jin said grinning widely. 


Suga seems to be reluctant to let him go but Who can denied their hyung cute face.  When he show his dark orbs eyes.  "Hyung! How dare you want to leave us.  Do you only love Namjoon hyung?? " V said showing his pout. 


"No silly. It's just sometime I need a break from you guys. Ahahahah bye "Jin said as he quickly make his way out while Namjoon followed behind. As Jin and Namjoon wear their shoes,  Jungkook suddenly came towards them. 


"Hyung"Jungkook called.  "Yes Jungkook "Namjoon seems to know what Jungkook want to say when he see a pair of glove and a scarf on his hand.  
"Here.  Let me put this "Jungkook say as he put the scarf around Jin neck and wear him the glove. 


"Awww. So sweet aren't you "Jin said. " You don't want me to get sick aren't you"Jin added while ruffling his hair. Jungkook replied it with nodded. 


"Alright let's hyung"Namjoon said and Jungkook sentbthem with a worried gazed. He kept thinking is Jin gonna be okay in this cold weather. 
Jin and Namjoon walk hand in hand along the sideroad.  They decide to buy pizza since Jin craving for them. Namjoon keep on staring Jin, how his hyung excitedly see the shops, the animal in the animal shop . But then Namjoon broke the silence.

"Hyung,  I'm sorry for what I said early " he said as he caressed Jin back hand with his thumb. 


"Hey,  I'm fine.  It's true actually.  I know you don't mean it.  But that's okay.  I'm fine "Jin assured

Namjoon who looks guilty as ever.  Namjoon gave him small nod and they continue their walk. Once they arrive,  Jin assured Namjoon to go alone to the restaurant. 


"Hey Namjoonie , I'm gonna look around okay.  If anything just call me.  Hmm"Jin said while waving to Namjoon.  Namjoon seems reluctant to let him walk alone but his hyung looks like he need one.


"Okay hyung.  Stay safe for me okay! "Namjoon yelled a bit when he saw Jin walked away. After half an hour,  Namjoon finished his other the he walked out to see Him but not e his shadow was there. He tried to call Jin but it goes straight to the voicemail.  He began to worry. It's freaking cold out here and he know that Jin can't stand with this kind of cold.  He began to wonder around, he saw a bundle of pink winter sat on the beach at the roadside.  He saw how shaking the body his until he realize that it was Jin.  He rushed towards Jin with plastic of food cantainer bundled on his hand.  He touch Jin shoulder and Jin turned around with pale lips and his face was lack of colour. 


"Hey, "Jin greet him with chatered teeth. "Hyung! What are you doing here.  Oh my god.  You were freezing. " Namjoon said as he cupped Jin cheeks to reduce the cold.  

"Come.  Let's get you home.  "Namjoon added. Seokjin’s teeth chattered and he swayed where he stood, so Namjoon caught him quickly and held him by his waist. 


"Hey hey,  hold on I call us a cab " Namjoon said as he take out his phone to call for a cab. 
Once they got a cab, Namjoon asked the driver to take them home.  Namjoon hold Him hand to keep him warm a little.  Jin face and hand was still cold. 'I know it's a bad idea to bring Jin out today's Namjoon cursed himself.  But then he felt a cold hand in his cheek. 


"Hey,  don't be too hard on yourself okay.  It's my fault that I insist to go out with you.  Don't worry hyung is fine "Jin tried too assured Namjoon. 
Namjoon gave him a small kid while he keep Jin close to him. Jin still shaking and his face is still pale but but it's reduced once they got into the cab. 
Once they reached their dorm, Namjoon quickly pulled Jin in right hand while the other busy the food they bought just now.  They rushed towards their dorm because it freaking cold out there.  Suga opened the door for them and shocked for what he saw. 


"Oh my god Jin"Suga voice was loud enough to startled their other member. Jin gave him small smile while Suga pulled Jin inside and take him infront off the heater. 
The other seems to worried too,  so they sat beside Him.  Suga take a couple of blanket and wrapped Jin with it. Namjoon who's felt guilty,  he make a cup of hot chocolate. Jimin hold Jin's hand "Hyung,  your hand is freezing " he voice his worried towards Jin. 


"I'm fine. I..."Jin replied but then he stopped. Jin face how discomfort he is. He hold his chest. The maknae line frowned when Jin suddenly stopped talking. But then they saw how Jin clutched the blanket until hi knuckles turn white. His chest feel tighten. 


"Hyung.  Are you okay? "Taehyung ask.  Jin want to tell them his fine but the pain in his chest keep growing.


"Ughhhh.. "Jin grunts. He hold the blanket tighter. 


"Chimchims, can you help me take my meds in my room. "Jin seems struggled to let out the sentence. 


"Nammjon hyung,  Suga hyung! Come.  Faster"Jungkook called them.  Namjoon and Suga rushed toward them. 


"Hey hyung.  What's wrong?. Oh my.  You chest must be hurt.  It's because this damn cold weather "Namjoon said.  He caressed Jin back hope that it will reduce his pain. Jimin then came running holding a bottle of meds and a glass of water. 


"Hyung here "Jimin said. Hoseok take two pills and tried to fed Jin but Jin keep his eyes closed. Jin seems to be in so much pain. He keep closed his eye tight as tried to suppress his pain. 


"Hyung,  you must take this "Hoseok seems to beg him.  He can't  bare to see his hyung in pain,  to see his face confronted the pain. Suga then take the pill and he cupped Jin face. He put the meds into Jin's mouth and ask him to drink some water.  After then, Jin lay down panting slowly.  The pain seems to eased when they seem Jin's face less frowned.  


"Hyung,  are you okay now?" Taehyung ask him worrily. Maybe that's not a good idea to ask when he saw Jin gave him small smile.  


"Yeah.  I'm okay for now.  Sorry for making you all worry. "Jin said as he tried to sit back and Namjoon help him. 


"You make us scared to death hyung.  Next time when we go out,  you bring this freaking heater with so that you won't cold anymore. "Jimin whined. 


"Alright.  Next time I carried this freaking heater on my back" Jin laughed.  They laughed and the maknae line gave him a big hug. 


"Now you won't cold anymore because we will keep you warm all day "Jungkook said cutely. They bundled Jin with their body.  Their dorm filled with their laughed with big smiled plastered on their face just like how the sun shine brightly even it's cold outside. 


Jin now know that he will never be cold again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Im really sorry about this late update. I've been freaking busy with my college work and event. 🙇🙇

*hope this little update will help. 🌼🌼

Thanks for those who keep reading this story.  I know it's a hit sun but please bare with it. 

Sorry for some grammatical error and spelling. 😶😶

PLEASE DO comment so I can know whether you like this story or not.

Ahhhhh thanks for the 200+ subscribe 😊😊😊

See you next time  💞💞💞