A Bad Boy's Bride (Kai/exo)

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Description

You never looked at me the way I looked at you. You never lived the life I lived for you. How could you walk away as though it didn't matter to you? Why don't you turn around and look at me like I do? I'm right here, but why can't you see me like I did to you? Just look at me, damn it.


Please look at me like I do.

          

"I was told to get married to you. We have nothing. No strings attached, remember?" 
"Promises are meant to be broken."
"Please, just leave."

Foreword
Some of you may have already known this story since the day I posted it, but for some who just discovered this fic: I sincerely apologise for removing all the chapters. I'm editing and making possible changes in the story. For those who are still interested, you may keep the subscribed button on. For those who are no longer interested, I won't force you to stay. Feel free to remove this from your subscription list. I will put up the chapters as soon as possible. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. And even though I said that I'm editing it, there might still be some errors here and there as I'm the only one reading/editing the story.
Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the new readers who just discovered this story. But I do hope that you can understand.
Thank you. 

Poster & Background credits to ANTIDOTE GRAPHICS.
Twitter: @Real_TeaMinT 
Instagram: @Real_TeaMinT 
A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter