Rewind 2003

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Description

If you have the chance to rewrite history, what will you change? 

For Yoon Hayi, the answer is obvious.

At age 28, Hayi is the only daughter of the President of South Korea and married to the country's top (and arguably most handsome) prosecutor. She is the envy of every other woman in the country. Except that no one knows that on her 28th birthday, she is home alone with no one to celebrate it for her. 

In her solitude, Hayi begins to wonder what life would be like now if she had made a different choice 10 years ago. 

But we can't rewrite the past - or can we? 

========

When she awakes the next morning to find herself stuck back in her 18 year old self, Hayi realises that life CAN throw you a second chance after all. 

Determined not to make the same wrong turns she did before, she embarks on a journey that will change her future forever.

Or will it?  

========

 

Yoon Hayi

Only daughter of the President. A sassy spunky lass who gets a second chance at happiness when life  doesn't turn out as perfectly as she had planned. Can she make the right decisions the second time round? 

 

 

Kim Myungsoo (L) 

Quiet and introverted with an IQ of 145. Known to his friends mononymously  as L, Myungsoo joins the Yoon presidential family as the reluctant step-son. When his mother remarries Hayi's father, he finds himself thrown into a new surrounding with a new annoying step-sister. 

 

Kim Sunggyu 

Mysterious and charismatic with an air of arrogance. Only grandson of Imperial Group's Chairman and heir to the Imperial Group fortune. Caught in an arranged marriage with Hayi that he can't wait to get out of. 

 

Nam Woohyun

Free-spirit with a talent for music and the arts. Student body president and eldest son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter