REBOOT

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description

Death by Bratz is not how I thought I’d perish. 

But nope. I guess I’m going to die right here, as these girls make mincemeat of my internal organs. 

“Let me have at her first,” Jade growls, cracking her fists. Cloe scoffs. 

“Are you kidding? I’m the one who tracked her down.” 

“You already scratched her, Cloe!” Yasmin exclaims. “You’ve had your turn!” 

“That didn’t even count! It was barely a graze!” 

I sigh, kicking aside a few rotting leaves and taking a seat on the rough forest floor. 

“Are you guys done?” I ask wearily. “Can someone just take me out?” 

“Shut up!” they screech in unison. I glumly rest my head on my palms. 

“I get that you guys want to savor my demise and all, but if you could just off me, that would be great,” I say. 

Sasha looks at me with narrowed eyes. “Why’re you so resigned to your death anyway?” 

    “I don’t know. A whole bunch of reasons.” I count them off on my fingers. “I mean, one, Taehyung Kim is the biggest I’ve met in my entire life. He's made my life totally miserable.”    

“Taehyung’s a doll, though,” Yasmin croons. 

    “No, he’s a . Two, Windsong Prep .” 

    “What the- why?” Jade gasps. 

    “Oh, I don’t know. The cultish obsession with sports. The cultish obsession with money. The cultish obsession with Taehyung- who is, as previously stated, a .” 

    Cloe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter