Tutor wars

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description

Daegu Tutoring Service, run by Hwang Mirae and Lee Suyeon, is the best tutoring place in town. Mirae and Suyeon are pros: they've been tutoring schoolkids of all ages for a while now.  

Suddenly, a new tutoring service enters the scene: the Sunset Tutoring Group,  which consists of  some private school snobs. To Mirae and Suyeon's dismay, the Sunset Tutoring Group is stealing all their customers- just because their tutors are rich and attractive! 

A battle of brains, wit, and brawn ensues between the tutors. Who will emerge victorious? 

 

And will each of the 4 tutors be able to resolve their own problems as well? 

 

Foreword

The boy is sitting in the middle of Cafe Benne, agitatedly poring over stacks and stacks of thick textbooks. He is young, only a middle schooler, with chubby cheeks and overgrown black hair. “I’m going to fail,” he moans, desperately flipping through pages. “I don’t know what’s going on, and my test is in 2 days! Mom will definitely pull me off the baseball team-,”

 

Suddenly, a hand slams down on the table in front of him. The boy looks up in shock. 

 

Two girls are standing in front of his table, confident expressions on their faces. The girl who placed her hand on the table smiles at the boy. 

 

“We noticed you were in a bit of a dilemma,” she says smoothly. “Let me guess: exam in a few days? Not sure what the hell is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter