Irony (sehun/exo)

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Description

Being a teenager is tough. Plain and simple and just true.

Every day teenagers stress over various things: school, clothes, friends, love. The most trivial and ordinary things. But what's the one thing most teenagers shrug off and act as if it is of no importance? Bullying.

For Choi Eunhui, avoiding her bully seemed like the best thing to do. Why wouldn't you avoid your bully? Of course, things only seem to worsen the more she avoids him. She can't stand Oh Sehun, the cool guy with the attractive face who thinks he's God's given gift to this world. He's hateful, cocky, and many more adjectives that mean bad things. She never thought she would be a victim of bullying, one reason being because she was always the one helping the bullied, being their friend and defender. But that only seemed to make trouble for herself because now she's got the world's worst bully sitting on her shoulder like some annoying monkey screeching in her ear. And just when she thinks it's over and she's free of it all, he strikes again every time. She doesn't know what she expected to happen...

But falling for the boy behind the mask of a bully was what she least expected. 

 

 

 

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this story was so so ing frustrating. I swear down I nearly ripped my hair out. How could a ing person do that to another person, like ing people just grow the up and stop acting like kids, it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter