Nae Idol

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Description

 

Min Yoongi has it all. BTS is shooting up the charts, his place in the entertainment industry is secured. Or is it? His world is suddenly threatened when he is pushed into a marriage which would ruin his career. Yoongi is determined to keep it a secret, to keep everything the way it was before. He thought it would be easy to keep her at a safe distance, to not let her become a part of his life. Except no matter how hard he tries, he cannot stay away. But why should he have to stay away? Why couldn't he do things other people could do? Why should he live in fear that he will be found out, that everything he worked for would collapse because of a scandal? Yoongi  cannot change the way his world works; he cannot have both. Secrets have a way of being found out, and one day, he will have to make a choice between love and his career...

 

Foreword

"Who do you see me as?" he said. "Suga from BTS.... or Min Yoongi the person?"

 "Aren't you Yoongi?" she asked. "I mean, who else are you supposed to be?"

"Suga. I'm supposed to be Suga."
"But Suga isn't who you really are, is it? You are Min Yoongi."

"Who exactly is Min Yoongi?"

"Min Yoongi is a person, of course," she said, as though stating an obvious fact. "Look, who else are you supposed to be? Even if you are an idol, that doesn't mean you're not a person. It's just your job. You could have been a doctor, a teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter