the untouchables (Sehun/OC)

Best fanfics I have ever read so far on AFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Description

Andong Preparatory is filled with privileged teenagers, whose politician parents and billion-won trust funds make them the most elite students in the country. Their world is filled with glitz and glamour, parties and drama.
Mihi is a scholarship student at Andong who could care less about the social hierarchy of her school. She has spent the past 3 years working towards the success of her future.
Her life was rather uninteresting.
Was.
Foreword

It is the night of the Autumn Ball, and I am briskly carting dishes of chocolate cherry tiramisu and toasted crostino through the Honey Cafe.

“Don’t you Andong kids have some sort of fancy dance today?” Haemin asks as me as I pass by her. “Your little Fall Ball?”

“Autumn Ball,” I correct, drizzling chocolate sauce onto a cluster of strawberries. “And I had to cover for Seyeon at the last minute. She called in sick.”

Haemin sighs, tightening the apron around her waist. “You should’ve gone to the dance, loser. We're only teenagers once.”

“Are you kidding? This place is swamped. You would’ve died by yourself." I sigh. "Besides, I didn’t even want to go to the Autumn Ball. It’s just some stupid back-to-school tradition that’s a complete waste of donor money.”

She smirks. “Aww. I know why you didn't go. You didn’t have a date, did you?”

“I did,” I retort. “Everyone's assigned a date. The school wants to discourage- ah- certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter