Chapter 2

Our Secret

"Um.... Hey guys? I-Is there something wrong?" He asked tentatively, trying to avoid the manager's gaze. He didn't knew what was going on, but he knew it wasn't good.

"Something wrong? You tell us Baekhyun!" The manager snarled placing a tablet on the table in the space where a chair had been left unoccupied.

With another gulp Baekhyun walked towards the table and took a seat on the free chair. He slowly grabbed the tablet and looked at it. As his eyes met the screen, they went wide and were filled with disbelief and horror.

"What is the meaning of this Baekhyun?" The manager demanded with his arms crossed over his chest. Baekhyun just shook his head as he scrolled through the pictures, he was sure he had been careful enough.

"I-I, this isn't what you guys think, I-I was just-" Baekhyun started, trying to think of what to say when the manager cut him off.

"Then what is it! Why did you do this?! For money?! For what?! You know the -storm that is now heading towards us!!" His manager barked, making him flinch. With a deep breath Baekhyun dared to look up around the table to see what the reaction of his bandmates were.

Starting from his right he looked at his friends gulping, all of them being on the opposite side of the table. Sehun and Kai looked down, both with their eyebrows knitted together in a slight glare. Xiumin chewed on his nail keeping his eyes on the table, from time to time glancing at Baekhyun. Lay was slumped back on the table, his eyes stern on Baekhyun, evident that he was judging him with disdain. Chen looked at Baekhyun chewing the inside of his left cheek, his stare keeping a neutral air. Kyungsoo kept his stare on Baekhyun as well, but it also drifted off from time to time, the man was deep in thought just like everyone else. Suho was also deep in thought, staring at his hands on the table as if trying to piece together the hardest puzzle ever. Last but not least was Chanyeol, and Baekhyun had to gulp thickly upon meeting his glare.

The tall man looked at him with a piercing glare, a hand rubbing over the other one that was curled in a tight fist. His eyes pierced right through Baekhyun, but somehow Baekhyun felt his anger was different from the manager's.

"Who was the other man in the picture!! Answer me !" The manager growled slamming his hand on the table. Baekhyun flinched but his gaze hardened, lowering it to the table and joining his hands in front of him. His lips got sealed in a thin line as he directed his own glare up to the man addressing him. The last thing he would do was out the other man in the picture, if he could save him from this mess he would.

"Byun Baekhyun, I swear to everything you hold dear that if you don't answer me I will-" the manager said in a low threatening voice, looking over his glasses at the shorter man, when his phone interrupted him. With a deep breath the man answered the call with a sickening polite and nice voice. He talked for a minute before looking at Baekhyun and covering his phone for a second.

"This isn't over, we will talk again later" The man whispered through his teeth before walking out the door.

"Keep an eye on him" the manager told the other members of the group before exiting, making sure to slam the door behind him.

A moment of silence and last glances hung in the air before the bandmates started to get up and walk separate ways to the rooms of the house.

Baekhyun gave one last look at the pictures that were taken of him before getting up and heading for his bedroom. He threw the door closed behind him and ran an anxious hand through his hair. He grumbled and cursed under his breath wondering how all that happened when a frown found its way to his brows. Slowly he turned around to face the door that had never closed.

When his eyes reached the door he saw Chanyeol, the taller looking down at him while he slowly closed the door. Baekhyun took a sharp intake of air as he stared at the tall man that was slowly nearing him.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked in almost a whisper, towering over the shorter man. Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line once again, he didn't know what awaited for him, but if he didn't gave into the manager, he wouldn't give in to Chanyeol. Taking a deep breath Chanyeol nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"Why didn't you tell me... I could have helped you" Chanyeol said in a more calm tone, looking at Baekhyun hurt.

"What?" Baekhyun asked taken aback. Chanyeol looked at his friend and sat on his bed.

"I could have helped you, it's not my place to judge you or what you do Baek, you are my best friend, my bro… and as your best friend, anything that makes you happy makes me happy. Not anyone out there thinks the same way tho. Some of the guys are mad because you broke the dating ban rule, or because you broke it going out with another man, I honestly don't care, I just want to know why? Why didn't you trust in me?" Chanyeol asked looking at his friend with sad puppy eyes. Baekhyun looked at his friend weirdly before speaking.

"Are you serious? Or is this some kind of sick trick to make me talk?" Baekhyun said cautiously taking a step back. Chanyeol shook his head and looked at Baekhyun in the eyes.

"I don't want to know who was it, when nor how, not even why are you doing it, I just want to know why didn't you trust me, I would never out you like that." Chanyeol said with all the honesty he possessed. Baekhyun debated for a while, biting the inside of his cheek before nodding and sitting next to Chanyeol with a loud sigh.

"It's easier said than done Yeol, I wanted to tell you, and even the others... But I was scared that something like this happened... I don't even know what will happen to me now." Baekhyun said getting up just as soon as he sat down and pacing around in front of the tall man, ruffling his hair anxiously.

"No matter what I will help you Baek" Chanyeol tried to reassure but only got a hum from Baekhyun.

"I appreciate it Yeol, but this is more difficult than what you think" he said before laughing bitterly, he couldn't believe the situation he was in.

Chanyeol nodded in understanding looking at the shorter. He examined his friend thinking of what he could say to reassure his friend some more when his eyes landed on Baekhyun's , a sly smirk and a chuckle leaving him.

"What's so funny?" Baekhyun asked stopping dead in his tracks looking back at Chanyeol with a raised brow.

"I know I said I wouldn't ask for much but, I'm just curious, so you gave some or you got some ?" Chanyeol asked with a grin. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows before closing his eyes when he understood what he asked. He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him as he shook his head.

"From all the things you could ask or say… you say that?” Baekhyun questioned rubbing his eyes.

“Well, can’t help my curiosity so tell me” Chanyeol said with a shrug, grinning widely.

“ It's not like that Chanyeol, we just met up, chatted, went to bed, maybe some cuddles and went out, but nothing more, nothing like THAT happened" Baekhyun chuckled shaking his head. Chanyeol hummed and thought of a way to prove if his friend was saying the truth.

The tall man brought his hand up and slapped Baekhyun's . This earned him a raised eyebrow and a fake 'ow'.

"Why you did that for?" Baekhyun asked rubbing his cheek.

"I was just making sure" Chanyeol said with a snicker. Baekhyun chuckled shaking his head.

"That hurt just as much as an average slap, now if I had been sore, I would have killed you for that" Baekhyun informed taking a few comfortable clothes from his drawer.

"Wait, so that means... Gasp! You have done it before?!" Chanyeol said with wide eyes and a grin, taking the giant Rilakkuma plush from Baekhyun's bed and hugging it. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and chuckled with a nod.

"Of course I have, maybe not this last time, but I have done it before, not big science.... And did you just say gasp?" Baekhyun laughed, taking his things from the drawer and heading to the bathroom. Chanyeol just chuckled and shrugged with a grin.

As Baekhyun closed the door of the bathroom, his phone buzzed on the nightstand by the shorter's bed. Chanyeol looked at the device and bit his lip, getting very curious about who could be texting Baekhyun, wondering if it was his mysterious date. He knew he shouldn't do this, but he couldn't help it.

Giving a wary look at the bathroom door, he decided to take a small peek at the phone. On the screen of the small rectangular phone a message could be seen, from a contact with a strange name and the picture of a yellow bird on it. Chanyeol frowned deeply in confusion and looked at the beginning of the message that was seen on the phone.

 

 

----

Ok so, the hat chose the antagonists of this story as well, I really like everyone in exo and the fact that I made some of them bad guys a little. But it had to be done and it came out good soooooooo…. 0 regret *grins* . Everything here is obviously made up. I apologize just in case but this is how I made everything, please no hate. ^.^

Hope you guys are liking it, leave comments and feedback!

Peace out! <3