Meal

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIWOO’s POV

 

 

I roamed the city looking for something for me to satisfy my need, you know I haven’t used to drinking animal’s blood. I’m still craving for a fresh human blood. Since the day I entered the school all I have to do is stay away from all of the humans so that I can’t hurt them. I don’t know why it’s not okay to just say we’re vampires. That I’m a vampire. That I drink blood to live and continue my life.

 

It’s okay for humans to kill and eat animals. But it’s not okay for us to drink humans blood. I think, it’s just the same. We and humans are the same. We do the same thing which is – killing.

 

Then something caught my attention, the aura coming from one of the men across the street is somewhat strong. I looked at them and the other one looked straight into me. I knew that this will happen. I just walk since there are still people in the area. I looked at them again and the other guy is still looking at me. In my mind I know that he knows me and he’s looking for me, is he one of Damien’s men? Aish. His men are stupid.

 

I turned left and currently walking fast, I don’t want the weirdo to catch up with me. I looked around and as far as I know this is the way to get to our house. I changed my paced, I crossed road and walked right. Damien must not know where my family is living. That bastard is thirsty of such power.

 

I looked at my back and saw the guy crossing the road with eyes on me. , did he recognize me?

 

I walk so fast and entered the store. I walked inside and pretending to look for a thing that is common for hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter