I - First Day Pt. II

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIWOO's POV

 

 

The School Principal escorted me to my homeroom. Im not anymore nervous when I first stepped inside the room. What caught me is that everyone is smiling and laughing, not knowing that the Principal is infront of them. They are too entertained by their teacher being sweeped in the floor.

 

 

 

"Aheem, ahem." The Principal cleared his throat making everyone faced infront. 

 

 

 

"Oh sir, Good Morning. What brings you here?" The teacher said as soon as he stand up from the floor. He once brush his hair and bowed down to the Principal. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, are you okay? We actually have a transferree. Here, come on dear. Her name is Jiwoo, Jeon Jiwoo." The Principal said. 

 

 

As the teacher introduced me to everyone, their stare makes me uncomfortable. Feels like, they already know me. They are ready to hunt me down, their look, their smirk. Did they already know me? Why? Why must Mom return me in this school? 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiwoo.. are you okay?" The teacher asked me. I want to answer him but i dont why i can't. Im supposed to be okay with this stuff but why am I feeling this way? 

 

 

I walked to the vacant seat at the back and then sat at it hiding my face to everyone. 

 

 

They must not know. They must nit know. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter