I - First Day

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BM' POV

 

"Yah. Have you seen Somin?" I asked the guy who is sitting near the door. 

 

"Uh, no." He said and then he faced his book which is on his desk. Nerd.

 

I almost walked around the school looking for Somin, but can't find her. Where is she? Did she ran an errand? She must've texted me or something. I ran back to my room and as soon i got back to my seat the teacher stopped discussing and walked towards me. Yeah, i know what he'll do to me. Damn.

 

 

 

JIWOO's POV 

 

 

As i got out from our house my thoughts is keep on bugging me. This will be the 26th school I'll be attending to. In my age I already have collections of school uniforms and my room is filled with books in different schools. Well, i can't left them though, i haven't read them all.   Every school year, i am expected to be transferred twice of thrice. Sometimes, i feel worried if there are still schools who'll accept me. I can't make friends not because I'm always transferring to another school. But because they are scared of me, scared that I might hurt them. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I already did. I already did hurt one of them. 

 

 

I didn't mean to hurt her. It just happened that she smells so good and at that time i don't know how to control my thirst. 

 

 

My mom have to clean all the mess i made. My parents h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter