IV - Stay

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BM's POV 

 

We're hiding in the garden, at the back of tons of plants that is piled in columns. At the corner of this place there is this huge tree, here we're panting for all the running. It was scary out there I don't know what really happened but there are these people who are killing ... people. 

 

 

When I already calmed myself, I looked at the girl who is in my left. I didn't heard her say anything, why is she so quiet? I know those guys are after her, I know because I saw it. Is she indebted with them? Did she borrow a huge money from them? Hmm, but why would those jerks have to beat and kill those other people out there. Just,  I was .. I didn't know what to do. 

 

I keep on thinking about what happened outside that I almost didn't notice that she is looking at me. I choked. What a lovely stare.

 

"What?" Did I just heard her voice? 

 

"Uh, n-nothing." 

 

 

She stood up and I already know what she will do but Im also not sure, wth.

 

"W-wait, where are you going?" I said and stood up.

 

"Home." 

 

"Let's just wait for a minute or an hour before we get out of this place. Y-you know, maybe those guys are still there—"

 

"Don't you want to go home?" Wait, what is she— of course I want to.

 

"If I'll walk out from here then you can go home safely. They are after me so don't be scared" 

 

 

"W-wait, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter