III - Bloody Party Pt. II

Kasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIWOO‘s POV

 

 

My mom asked on why am I late. I looked at her and hugged ger tight. I know she's worried because I came home late. I told her about what happened, even the story of me being in someones else' car. I don't want her to feel worried but she have to know about everything, I don't want to hide or lie to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

I climbed up stairs to my room. I saw dad coming out of his room and then I approach him. He looked at me and smiled.

 

 

" You're home. How's your day?" he asked me with a smile on his face. 

 

 

"Uh, it's good." i said. 

 

 

 

"Did you already eat? Im sure you're hungry." 

 

 

"Im fine. Im not hungry, i.. just need some rest." I told him and went straight to my room. 

 

 

 

I can't tell them that Im feeling uneasy these past few days, i know that i don't need to hide something from them. But I think it's unnecessary to tell them about me feeling uneasy. Im just... tired or maybe Im just thinking a lot. 

 

 

I changed my clothes and wear a nightgown. Geez, why am i wearing this im not going to sleep. There are lots of things to do, I need to hunt for my family. I just can't let them do it by themselves. What if someone will find out about my parents killing people and drinking their blood. By that, maybe we should again move to another place. 

 

 

 

 

It's okay with me but I like it here. 

 

 

 

I went downstairs and asked mom about me hunting with them. I begged her about this a million times already but I will always end up locking myself in my room. 

 

 

 

"Mom please, I promise I'll stay close to you. just please...." I begged until she said okay. 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened when she said yes, I changed my clothes and went outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter